• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia GTC16 Webcast Live Stream@5pm/9am PDT *Jen looks great in leather.*

Soldato
Thanks a bunch for the time and link. I hope I can catch that and there is something interesting.

AMD's 10 second demo of Polaris did not sate my need for tech news.

Soldato
Thanks a bunch for the time and link. I hope I can catch that and there is something interesting.

AMD's 10 second demo of Polaris did not sate my need for tech news.

Will be nice if Nvidia finally show something real, that Pascal (Maxwell fake) GPU didn't do it for me either. Hopefully today is the day we get some real info, maybe even a paper launch.

bru

bru

Soldato
I would love to see him hold up a HBM 2 card talk about it and then to shut people up put in in a board and power it up. But we all know that isn't going to happen, regardless how much we might want it too.

Soldato
Will be nice if Nvidia finally show something real, that Pascal (Maxwell fake) GPU didn't do it for me either. Hopefully today is the day we get some real info, maybe even a paper launch.

Yes please, even demos and talk about their professional line will be great. There is so much rubbish flying around are news, it's getting out of hand.

Soldato
Yes please, even demos and talk about their professional line will be great. There is so much rubbish flying around are news, it's getting out of hand.

Yeah but it's always like this before a launch, loads of fud leading up to it. Be nice to get some facts today.

Nvidia did just put out some GPU killing drivers, so we can pretty sure new GPU's are coming very soon :p

I think it will be more of the same, the first gen being milking edition cards from both camps. Will do my best to hold out for a sweet spot card like the Nano this time around. Really don't want to be an early adopter this time :p

Soldato
I'm 100% sure they will show something interesting, Linus said three days ago he's playing with new cards still under NDA.

Didn't know that, be awesome if we got a paper launch today. Also Nvidia announce a new tier of near top end performing yet frugal on power consumption GPU's similar to the Nano. Would buy that for sure. Pass the Nano onto my boys. Def want something like this from either camp this gen. I look at the Nano, how tiny / cool and quiet it is. Yet it performs and then it makes the Titan X etc, those big huge power hungry cards look a bit silly in comparison. Really hope Nvidia put something out in this vein this new gen.

Soldato
I bought my 980ti 4 days after it was launched :p "IF" anything better is released/soon to be, I will try to be good and say to myself "No, my card is fine, i don't need this"

Soldato
I bought my 980ti 4 days after it was launched :p "IF" anything better is released/soon to be, I will try to be good and say to myself "No, my card is fine, i don't need this"

I ordered mine on launch day. I already have a friend ready to them both of them, just waiting on Polaris and Pascal now :D

Associate
i dont care about nvlink, i dont care about tegra, shield, the car thingy, and i think like everyone else waiting for pascal news, if all we see from pascal is the car thingy i would be really disapointed.

Back
Top Bottom