• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Associate
OP
I'll throw 50p's worth in.

After reading your write ups, my original thought was clean power but I notice you're running a UPS?, have you tried it without this and direct to the wall?

My second thought is, are you always installing the OS to the same drive each time?, also have you tried running the drives and GPU in different slots?

Last thought, failing all that would be to buy another motherboard, quick swaps and go from there.
Hi!
1. Now I haven't the UPS connected. AC from wall socket.
a) Yeah, always install the OS on formatted M.2 SSD.
b) Hmm, nope. Though, it mustn't be the slot/MoBo issue.
3. It's too expensive solution to buy the new one MB.

Associate
OP
Intrestingly I saw a post the otherday on the Nvidia forums which mentioned that stutter improved on a 980ti and 7850 compared to a 1080.

https://i.imgur.com/4k9SjKl.png

I also have a Pascal and have been stuttering for months but can't really seem to solve it. It's awful and I don't really play games now because of it.

I popped in a 290 and it was very smooth. Games actually felt better to play because it didn't have huge stutter every few seconds.

Although I don't think TF2 is necessarily a good game to test for stutter. I've personally had odd stutters on that game ever since they went crazy putting hundreds of hats in it across a range of systems.

Well it looks like we may have discovered the source of your problems. No load limit value of 1 means you card is hitting it's power limit as defined in the vbios, you can change this in Afterburner and increase the power limit. If would appear the vbios is down clocking your card to aggressively to reduce power hence why you get stutters followed by super fast performance.

You might a also want to read this - https://setiathome.berkeley.edu/forum_thread.php?id=80653

Mate it sounds like you've done everything in terms of software monitoring but at the end of the day you're going to have to find the problem by trial and error hardware swapping. I would find someone with the same gpu and test theirs in your machine. Same thing happens try another piece of hardware.

Do you have any spare monitor?
I haven’t read thread fully, but I had same kind of issue with the monitor I used. Sometimes even pc refused to turn on with that monitor hooked up

Bit of a long shot, but I recently found myself with this issue (after the 1803 update for Windows 10), you might want to give it a shot.

Have you got Superfetch enabled? If so, try disabling it and try again.

Any progress bud? I'm the same guy from the Nvidia forum - I have the same issues and similar specs.

Try this fix. I have been using it for a few months now and don't get any stuttering.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/...by_memory_issue_causing_stutters_on_creators/

I'll throw 50p's worth in.

After reading your write ups, my original thought was clean power but I notice you're running a UPS?, have you tried it without this and direct to the wall?

My second thought is, are you always installing the OS to the same drive each time?, also have you tried running the drives and GPU in different slots?

Last thought, failing all that would be to buy another motherboard, quick swaps and go from there.

Hi community,

How are you there with your rig? Any issues in games (frame time spikes, FPS drops, stuttering)? Any improvements in PUBG performance?

Well, I want to ask you something about 'msconfig' OS Settings:
1. Should I set maximum amount of CPUs (physical & logical)? AFAIK with default settings (unchecked "Number of processors:" field) Windows try to use maximum possible amount of processors, but will I improve performance (at least barely) with manual "12 CPUs" setting?
2. Especially, should I enable PCI Lock (disabled by default) in BOOT Advanced Options? I found some unconfirmed info on the Internet that somebody had CPU frequency misalignment (e.g. 2.28 GHz instead of default basic 2.3 GHz). Any helpful advices here?

Screenshot: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fR1LXzbG1CvcR8iHcyPBlRiUPbIrMFmh

Thank you for attention!

Associate
OP
I've finally received the long awaited "deep tech" reply from NVIDIA support:
Hello [customer_name],
I am sorry for not providing an update. Our driver team is still working on this but the fix is targeted for now with our next driver branch. For now I suggest disabling power monitoring when gaming to avoid FPS drops/stutter.

Best Regards,
Manuel
NVIDIA Customer Care

NVIDIA Knowledge Base -
http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/track/
NVIDIA GeForce Community Forums -
https://forums.geforce.com
NVIDIA Find Us Online -
http://www.nvidia.com/object/nv_fuo.html

So, do you think that NVIDIA said the truth about frame time spikes & stuttering issue?

Associate
I've it Enabled by default. Tried to disable swapfile

Have you checked your wall sockets? Perhaps you have poor wiring or not sufficient power going to your plugs. I have tried everything you have but I have yet to get the electricians in, but will do soon, we live in an old house where sockets and bulbs are blowing all the time. I'll keep you posted.

Good luck!

Soldato
Hey OP how are you doing? I've been watching this for almost a years now from many gaming forums with people complaining about this very issue.
I've read a lot of posts from people with your setup with stuttering problems and no software/OS/Tweak/Newer Driver has worked.

It's frustrating and there is a thread on the Geforce forums discussing this issue:
https://forums.geforce.com/default/...h-fps-drops-since-windows-10-creators-update/

It's one of the largest threads on their forum with over 4k replies. None of which have an answer. A lot of good ideas and tips I've even picked up on. Very informative if you have the patience.

However, and please forgive me as I didn't read all 6-7 pages, do you also try to OC your CPU to 4.8GHz - 5.0 Ghz as well? That too seems to be a common theme be it being returned to stock clocks or not. The 8700k is either delided or delided and OC to or close to 5.0Ghz.

There are, however, 2 possibilities that haven't been properly tested.

Possibility 1
Part 1
Reinstall Win10 1706/1709/1803 and install Geforce 388.71
Use DDU to uninstall win10's Geforce drivers.
As this is the driver before the Mitigation Spectre update driver from Geforce. I say do a reinstall because it's not clear if their mitigation actually uninstall when you uninstall drivers.
Then see if it's smoother.

Part 2

Someone posted that updating to RST 16_0_2_1086 (ONLY)
fixed the issue. Check for your chipset 1st to see if compatible.
However, this helped fixed the stutter as the issue wasn't the CPU/GPU nor Ram. It was the drivers in relation to win10/SSD. As the game swaps for data from the SSD caused the stuttering and frame rate drop issue and this particular driver fixed it. Even though the person posting that said they had newer RST driver.

Possibility 2
Put some sort of fan on your motherboard vregs/mosfets closest to your cpu socket.

Edit:
Almost forgot. Many have claimed that going back to win10 1607 fixes the issues. But you cannot update win10 1607 or else the stutter issue returned.

Edit:
Something else I'm reminded of. I've also read that those who upgraded from a 900 series to a 1080/ti seem to experience the problem. I've not read any post with those with a 1070TI, for example. As that is the 'newest' Pascal offered. I haven't seen , with consistency, that the 1070TI is also as plagued with stuttering issues like the above mentioned cards. Although that doesn't mean they don't exist.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Have you checked your wall sockets? Perhaps you have poor wiring or not sufficient power going to your plugs. I have tried everything you have but I have yet to get the electricians in, but will do soon, we live in an old house where sockets and bulbs are blowing all the time. I'll keep you posted.

Good luck!
Hi!
Nope, my WS is pretty steady built. No issues there. It's more game related than HW defect.

Hey OP how are you doing? I've been watching this for almost a years now from many gaming forums with people complaining about this very issue.
I've read a lot of posts from people with your setup with stuttering problems and no software/OS/Tweak/Newer Driver has worked.

It's frustrating and there is a thread on the Geforce forums discussing this issue:
https://forums.geforce.com/default/...h-fps-drops-since-windows-10-creators-update/

It's one of the largest threads on their forum with over 4k replies. None of which have an answer. A lot of good ideas and tips I've even picked up on. Very informative if you have the patience.

However, and please forgive me as I didn't read all 6-7 pages, do you also try to OC your CPU to 4.8GHz - 5.0 Ghz as well? That too seems to be a common theme be it being returned to stock clocks or not. The 8700k is either delided or delided and OC to or close to 5.0Ghz.

There are, however, 2 possibilities that haven't been properly tested.

Possibility 1
Part 1
Reinstall Win10 1706/1709/1803 and install Geforce 388.71
Use DDU to uninstall win10's Geforce drivers.
As this is the driver before the Mitigation Spectre update driver from Geforce. I say do a reinstall because it's not clear if their mitigation actually uninstall when you uninstall drivers.
Then see if it's smoother.

Part 2

Someone posted that updating to RST 16_0_2_1086 (ONLY)
fixed the issue. Check for your chipset 1st to see if compatible.
However, this helped fixed the stutter as the issue wasn't the CPU/GPU nor Ram. It was the drivers in relation to win10/SSD. As the game swaps for data from the SSD caused the stuttering and frame rate drop issue and this particular driver fixed it. Even though the person posting that said they had newer RST driver.

Possibility 2
Put some sort of fan on your motherboard vregs/mosfets closest to your cpu socket.

Edit:
Almost forgot. Many have claimed that going back to win10 1607 fixes the issues. But you cannot update win10 1607 or else the stutter issue returned.

Edit:
Something else I'm reminded of. I've also read that those who upgraded from a 900 series to a 1080/ti seem to experience the problem. I've not read any post with those with a 1070TI, for example. As that is the 'newest' Pascal offered. I haven't seen , with consistency, that the 1070TI is also as plagued with stuttering issues like the above mentioned cards. Although that doesn't mean they don't exist.
Thanks for your reply!

1. Yeah, I've tried to OC 8700K to 5.0 & even 5.1 GHz — the same issue. 8700K not delided yet, afraid if warranty loss. Will do it after warranty'll expire.
2. Damn it, I've even tried 385.69-SEP - desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql Driver which was claimed as the best of 2017 year, but no positive changes.
3. I think that there's no relations to RST drivers.
4. I've absolutely decent airflow in my case, so no need of using additional fans. CPU & GPU fan curves are: 20°C-20% / 35°C-50% / 50°C-100%
5. I tried 1607 and even 1509 & 1703. Wasn't helpful though.

That's it! :(

Soldato
Hi!
Nope, my WS is pretty steady built. No issues there. It's more game related than HW defect.

Thanks for your reply!

1. Yeah, I've tried to OC 8700K to 5.0 & even 5.1 GHz — the same issue. 8700K not delided yet, afraid if warranty loss. Will do it after warranty'll expire.
2. Damn it, I've even tried 385.69-SEP - desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql Driver which was claimed as the best of 2017 year, but no positive changes.
3. I think that there's no relations to RST drivers.
4. I've absolutely decent airflow in my case, so no need of using additional fans. CPU & GPU fan curves are: 20°C-20% / 35°C-50% / 50°C-100%
5. I tried 1607 and even 1509 & 1703. Wasn't helpful though.

That's it! :(

As a last resort I again suggest the RST 16 0 2 1086.
If you do use Intel's Graphics then use a light weight game like CS:GO or something that's not heavily taxing like Rocket League. Or something like that. hey, I'm just throwing out ideas....

But yeah after a year now it's not looking good for a fix. There are so many gaming forums with large threads about the same thing:
BF games
COD games
Overwatch
etc

And all of it seem to stem from around Aug/Sept 2017 time frame which was before win10 1709 release. Question though:
Did this start after a drive update, win10 update or was it immediately after you installed the card? (Sorry but I don't recall all the posts in this thread if already addressed)
UPDATE 1:

Just an hour ago I did:
1. Disconnect my Aorus GTX 1080 Ti physically from the motherboard.

2. Uninstall NVIDIA Driver 391.35 with Display Driver Uninstaller.
3. Switch to the Intel's Integrated Graphics, download and install the latest Intel VGA driver.
4. Lower all GTA 5 graphics settings to minimum and set 800*680 screen resolution.
5. Start playing.

The average performance was about 72 FPS. But drops and frame time spikes still happened at lowest possible graphics settings with 800*680 resolution! I'm really disappointed. Issue didn't go away even WITHOUT GPU and NVIDIA driver.
Then I opened the Latency Monitor and started playing GTA 5 again. After 5 minutes of gameplay I switched to LatencyMon and noticed that highest DPC latency was about 202 ms (instead of normal 30-90 ms) for this driver "Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation". I think that WIndows 10 is the culprit but not 100% sure.

You can check the MSI Afterburner GTA 5 log.hml available in the Google Drive folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14DrbFKVLNyiAG4zBtAWWF6soUT91ApyY?usp=sharing
Do you use a riser card or any other device that allows you to place the 1080 TI to the chassis of the PC Case?

UPDATE 2:

So, I have recently retested GTA 5 performance with the following tweaks:

- Downclock the CPU to 3,700 MHz
- Disable Hyper Threading and Intel VT
- Disable ASUS Multi-core Enhancement
- Disable all the C & P states
- Disable Base Clock & PCI-E Spread Spectrum
- Disable HPET using cmd command and the Device Manager
- Enable Threaded Optimization in NVIDIA Control Panel

I noticed more frametime spikes and long stuttering after applying mentioned tweaks without any FPS lock.
But, with 150 FPS lock there was no drops or any similar issues in GTA 5.

MSI AB Hardware Monitor Logs (with & without FPS lock):
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jmoWxPj0rZ73qYA4noabaeDX_PSw840j?usp=sharing

LatencyMon during game without FPS cap: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gim1F9ypbhXzjr4GxSER56b_rapZBDaO?usp=sharing
Disabling HPEt doesn't return it to it's win10 default state. You want to remove it from Windows Boot Manager.
Open CMD with Admin
Enter: BCDEDIT
do you see at the bottom: UsePlatformClock YES/NO ???
If you do type this command to return HPET to it's default state: bcdedit /deletevalue useplatformclock
Exit out of CMD
Reboot PC <--important part here

I know there are a lot of guides out there about HPET and back during the Intel P series chipsets days HPET settings was included in the bios (since Intel Z chipset series HPET is absent for the most part) . But truth is never mess with it. It doesn't help performance it only hinders performance.

Remember a rule of thumb: High Precision Event Timer. As the name suggest is for applications that require highly accurate precision event timing. And it's at the cost of performance. Apps like Ryzen Master, Asus AI Suite, etc all require this in order to function correctly. However, you don't need to manually enable or disable it. Win10 will do it for you. That is the nature of using bcdedit /deletevalue useplatformclock when you've been messing around with it. You want to return it back to it's original state in win10 which is: Win10 will decide to either use it or not.

TLDR: Issues almost disappear with AMD GPU! I assume it's 100% NVIDIA driver or card failure.

I've tested games with AMD Radeon HD7770 GPU.
I'll be write Update 5 tomorrow with more details.
If you want some info before full Update 5 change-log — you can check MSI AB .hml logs recorded with AMD.

Hardware Monitor logs: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1riQbrv0E7QhWGAoXxnlmvmkmmdWMRDb7

Important Edit:
I have already returned to NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti and tested Team Fortress 2. Everything was smooth and without spikes BUT at the end of last log recording frametime started jumping every 0.1-0.5 sec to constant 18.7 FPS! Something really goes wrong.

Team Fortress 2 logs (GTX 1080 Ti):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GgXC-kbaqWJO8WBgn5T4HdH5oOqT2YuB

Extreme spikes at the end of logging (screenshot):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZZISlFClcQMHjSmAcZu9GeSgbxAuIl2p

DDU in safe mode when you changed cards? I ask because for some reason some just DDU at reg. desktop.

I finally recorded all HM logs in CS GO & Fortnite, also have retested all other games with older & beta NVIDIA drivers (385.69, 385.12 BETA & 382.53).

Bad news:
1. There are no noticeable improvements in eliminating stutter using any other drivers. GTA 5, TW3 and PUBG (for e.g. only).
2. There are SOME annoying spikes in Fortnite BR but they're not so frequent.
HM Logs:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ULxP2IRVD-esOUIESc9gHVo5FOlXGIn-

Good news:
1. There are NO frametime spikes in CS:GO offline battle WITHOUT any bots. But there're noticeable in Community Servers even with low ping, maybe, it's server or player amount related. Don't know what's wrong with online CS playing. Tried Steam version and pirated one, no changes in performance.
HM Logs:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BaoQVGbbNPg1awHhGfvD6YzFcqbmrIrM

2. NVIDIA driver 385.69 (Sep, 2017) helps a bit to reduce spikes in GTA 5 and PUBG. Frametime graph is more smooth. Maybe it's random event and driver isn't related to this temporary frametime "smoothness". You can compare logs with different drivers and make conclusion am I right or not.
PUBG HM Logs with 397.31 driver:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NN8FuX05oKRXXWyoE-0wLsG10hJDUgho
PUBG HM Logs with 385.69 driver:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gQlE3ZD6UFfhcJrSmocx1FUyUqs-EgdX

Questions:
1. What do you think about all these tests?
2. Can NVIDIA drivers be the only one culprit by following the new results? Or it's more game related?
3. What another working fixes should I try to make a workaround if it's game related?

P.S.
I play GTA 5 single player only, not multiplayer.

This is just an idea but have you tried just the win10 drivers? You know the one win10 forces you to use every time you uninstall your current drivers? If you used DDU in safe mode that maybe disabled.
https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=1080+

Last edited:
Associate
OP
As a last resort I again suggest the RST 16 0 2 1086.
If you do use Intel's Graphics then use a light weight game like CS:GO or something that's not heavily taxing like Rocket League. Or something like that. hey, I'm just throwing out ideas....
I have 1086 Intel SATA driver since May. Tried CS:GO — no issues, no matter what graphics settings selected or FPS reached. Stable & without drops (if not counting match start or bots spawning).

But yeah after a year now it's not looking good for a fix. There are so many gaming forums with large threads about the same thing:
BF games
COD games
Overwatch
etc

And all of it seem to stem from around Aug/Sept 2017 time frame which was before win10 1709 release. Question though:
Did this start after a drive update, win10 update or was it immediately after you installed the card? (Sorry but I don't recall all the posts in this thread if already addressed)
Nope. I built my PC at the end of December 2017 when 1709 was already on-life.

Do you use a riser card or any other device that allows you to place the 1080 TI to the chassis of the PC Case?
I've only one PCI-E device — GTX 1080 Ti, no others.[/QUOTE]

Disabling HPEt doesn't return it to it's win10 default state. You want to remove it from Windows Boot Manager.
Open CMD with Admin
Enter: BCDEDIT
do you see at the bottom: UsePlatformClock YES/NO ???
If you do type this command to return HPET to it's default state: bcdedit /deletevalue useplatformclock
Exit out of CMD
Reboot PC <--important part here

I know there are a lot of guides out there about HPET and back during the Intel P series chipsets days HPET settings was included in the bios (since Intel Z chipset series HPET is absent for the most part) . But truth is never mess with it. It doesn't help performance it only hinders performance.

Remember a rule of thumb: High Precision Event Timer. As the name suggest is for applications that require highly accurate precision event timing. And it's at the cost of performance. Apps like Ryzen Master, Asus AI Suite, etc all require this in order to function correctly. However, you don't need to manually enable or disable it. Win10 will do it for you. That is the nature of using bcdedit /deletevalue useplatformclock when you've been messing around with it. You want to return it back to it's original state in win10 which is: Win10 will decide to either use it or not.
Man, I know this "tweak". HPET is disabled by default in Win 7/8.1/10, hence, no necess there.

DDU in safe mode when you changed cards? I ask because for some reason some just DDU at reg. desktop.
Of course I do. But I have some doubts about DDU security. I absolutely hate using 3rd-party software for some sort of important system-based tasks. WIll examine this app more tightly.
TBH, I really like to use open source software with repository on GitHub (or SourceForge in the worst scenario). Always try to find an awesome alternative for hype-spreaded paid software.

This is just an idea but have you tried just the win10 drivers? You know the one win10 forces you to use every time you uninstall your current drivers? If you used DDU in safe mode that maybe disabled.
https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=1080+
Every time, I install Windows, I always disable WIn10 auto drivers updates. I just use MoBo official site, no driverpacks or other malware cr*p for messing up my PC. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Edit:
I've taken the time to read nearly all the post in this thread and take in all the possible resolutions that would or should fix the problem.

What resonates with me the most is this:
TLDR: Issues almost disappear with AMD GPU! I assume it's 100% NVIDIA driver or card failure.

Using another video card be it AMD/Nvidia and these are the results causes the issue to almost disappear then the OP appears to have narrowed down the problem.

Therefore, the PC, other then video card and drivers, are just fine. In this thread nearly, if not every, solution possible was discussed and/or addressed and to no avail until another video card with another driver was used.

Last edited:
Soldato
I had read through this thread and read all logs and screenshots.

Something not quite right with LatencyMon, your wdf01000.sys, dxgkrnl.sys and hdaudbus.sys has the worst ISR and DPC counts, it the highest I ever seen compared to mine but I did not used onboard Realtek audio so I used Nvidia HD Audio.

I noticed something not right with your MSINFO32.nfo file, your page file space seem really very low at 2.88GB compared to my 44.0GB, and you have 18.8GB total virtual memory seem really very low compared to my 75.9GB total virtual memory as I have 32GB RAM, I never changed paging file settings as it was done automatically so your total virtual memory should set over 32GB when you have 16GB RAM memory. Also I did not have Intel RST installed as it seemed I don't needed it.

Below are my list of suggestions you to try, if it wont work then try next step:

1. Fix your paging file and total virtual memory.

2. Update UEFI to latest 1602.

3. Uninstall Realtek audio driver and software, boot into UEFI to disabled onboard audio then install Nvidia HD Audio to see if FPS, frametime, ISR and DPC counts improved.

4. Install latest Samsung NVMe driver 3.0 as you used older 2.3 driver. https://www.samsung.com/semiconductor/minisite/ssd/download/tools/

5. Try change Intel 300 series chipset family SATA AHCI controller to standard SATA AHCI controller in Device Manager.

6. Download Intel latest LAN driver as you used older driver.

7. In Device Manager, expand system devices and right click all devices on list, click on update driver and click search automatically for updated driver software.

8. Clean install Windows 10 then install games, install MSI AB and install just only Nvidia driver and play games to see if it improve so do not install all drivers at once so please try install one driver at each time to test games everytime until you find the root cause.

Associate
Not sure if you have tried this, but I was at the end of my tether with all these issues. Exactly the same as you, but I am currently testing something on my card. I enabled K-Boost in EVGA Precision. So far my fps has been locked at what is was previously. I have been playing for an hour or so today and it is still OK. Too early to tell, but worth a try if you haven't already.

EDIT:
OK after 2 hours issue is back just not as bad - the search continues.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Try the firmware update that's been out since June. It definitely has improved the stutter on my 1080Ti.

It's simple to update and only takes a couple of minutes. Might be worth trying at least.

https://www.nvidia.com/object/nv-uefi-update-x64.html

Since you have tried everything else, you have nothing to lose.

you missed the post above.
Nope, I've already updated DP firmware. Can't notice any improvements though.

Associate
OP
Not sure if you have tried this, but I was at the end of my tether with all these issues. Exactly the same as you, but I am currently testing something on my card. I enabled K-Boost in EVGA Precision. So far my fps has been locked at what is was previously. I have been playing for an hour or so today and it is still OK. Too early to tell, but worth a try if you haven't already.

EDIT:
OK after 2 hours issue is back just not as bad - the search continues.
Oh, damn it. I assumed that K-Boost can solve my issue. I'm so frown about this...

Associate
OP
I had read through this thread and read all logs and screenshots.

Something not quite right with LatencyMon, your wdf01000.sys, dxgkrnl.sys and hdaudbus.sys has the worst ISR and DPC counts, it the highest I ever seen compared to mine but I did not used onboard Realtek audio so I used Nvidia HD Audio.

I noticed something not right with your MSINFO32.nfo file, your page file space seem really very low at 2.88GB compared to my 44.0GB, and you have 18.8GB total virtual memory seem really very low compared to my 75.9GB total virtual memory as I have 32GB RAM, I never changed paging file settings as it was done automatically so your total virtual memory should set over 32GB when you have 16GB RAM memory. Also I did not have Intel RST installed as it seemed I don't needed it.

Below are my list of suggestions you to try, if it wont work then try next step:

1. Fix your paging file and total virtual memory.

2. Update UEFI to latest 1602.

3. Uninstall Realtek audio driver and software, boot into UEFI to disabled onboard audio then install Nvidia HD Audio to see if FPS, frametime, ISR and DPC counts improved.

4. Install latest Samsung NVMe driver 3.0 as you used older 2.3 driver. https://www.samsung.com/semiconductor/minisite/ssd/download/tools/

5. Try change Intel 300 series chipset family SATA AHCI controller to standard SATA AHCI controller in Device Manager.

6. Download Intel latest LAN driver as you used older driver.

7. In Device Manager, expand system devices and right click all devices on list, click on update driver and click search automatically for updated driver software.

8. Clean install Windows 10 then install games, install MSI AB and install just only Nvidia driver and play games to see if it improve so do not install all drivers at once so please try install one driver at each time to test games everytime until you find the root cause.
Thanks for your reply.
1. I've tried to increase & even disable it with Hibernation also — wasn't helpful (0%).
2. I've already done this — (0%).
3. Interesting, will try to use NV HDA instead of RLTK. EDIT: I tried to disable all sound outputs — (0%).
4. Will try, but there is no hope.
5. Tried — (0%).
6. Will try, but there is no hope.
7. The sane as in 5th— (0%).
8. Tried multiple times (0%) but without NV Driver only. Will try.

Soldato
I'm not sure what else you can do.
Like I said earlier, when you used another card and the problem was resolved that's the only true answer to your problem.

There is something going on with your video card that is causing the issue. What it is exactly is still a mystery.
Drivers don't fix it.
Any software tweaks don't fix it.
Using another video cards fixes it.

Can you take the card back?

Back
Top Bottom