1 year old superflower psu problem

Soldato
Can be plenty of things but I don't like playing around with PSU's, they've killed too much of my stuff.

Try running Memtest86 to rule out the RAM and have you got anything overclocked or anything that might be overheating? Drivers all okay or have you updated some recently?

Soldato
everything is updated all running at stock the pc has been rock solid then this happends lol no hardware changes memtest passed too.

A quick google says that it can be possibly the audio drivers, if it isn't that then you are probably best getting it RMA'ed, it should only cost the postage and at least you'll be sure it isn't the PSU.

Associate
Gazzaa I'm having a similar issue albeit a different make of power supply. Can you let me know how you get on i.e did you RMA the psu or did driver updates work. Much appreciated.

4play

Associate
OP
Gazzaa I'm having a similar issue albeit a different make of power supply. Can you let me know how you get on i.e did you RMA the psu or did driver updates work. Much appreciated.

4play
i have sent the psu back via rma overclockers have been great just waiting now for an update ive tried everything before sending it back so hopfully this should sort it.

Associate
OP
Well my new psu turned up the other day fitted it last night left my pc on since and its not rebooted once so ill give an update over the next few days very quick turnaround from oc too.

Associate
OP

4play
Been using the pc for a week now with the new psu fitted and its been fine no reboots at all.

Back
Top Bottom