1080 Ti Problem

Associate
Can anyone tell me what this is I have never seen this before and do I have to return it because it's only a six months old card

TT11 , on Flickr

Last edited:
Associate
Have you spoke to the company you bought it from? Should be easiest to go through them based on what you said and given the timeframe, I'd imagine they would just send you a new one.

Man of Honour
Saw this on another forum. I assume you removed the plastic film off the surface? If so, there is some kind of paste leaking underneath. You aren't the first.

Associate
OP
Saw this on another forum. I assume you removed the plastic film off the surface? If so, there is some kind of paste leaking underneath. You aren't the first.

Hi where did see this on another forum?, there is no plastic film on the AORUS Falcon head that I see, but I will check it later thanks, but if it is there! could this be glue spots?

Associate
OP

Thank you for the link now I know what it is tape/adhesive or just glue spots this is bad I got it worst I think I had mine for only six months I will return it to Amazon to get a replacement card after new year as from now it's a rush time near Christmas time and I may not get one before so I will wait.
Glue spots - Copy by, on Flickr

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I have contact Amazon today but they can't send me a replacement card because they are "Temporarily out of stock" because of Christmas time so now I have to wait until January and amazon will replace it then, I like to say thanks to the members for the help

Happy Christmas

Back
Top Bottom