• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

1080TI died for the second time

Associate
Bought a 1080ti FE from the Nvidia shop March 2017 and the first one died last October (2018).
RMA was OK but now the replacement has also failed, same problem just went to sleep and never woke up wtf?? Never had an AMD card die and I've owned a lot and this is really annoying. Thankfully I have another from my SLI setup to tide me over but if the warranty had been two years rather than three I'd have been screwed.
Really want a GPU upgrade although I've enjoyed 1080TI SLI and Titan Xp SLI before I need a graphics improvement after nearly three years. Can't decide what to do as there's nothing available that's better for the same price I originally paid
:mad:

Associate
That's unlucky. I would get a 2080ti from EVGA as they have advanced RMA which means you aren't without a card for more than a couple of days if you get a failure again.

Back
Top Bottom