• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

1080Ti price drop

Associate
Yes, we have some Gigabyte at £399 left.

@Gibbo

I was after the Asus card in particular as it’s for an all Asus build and knowing that all the software Asus seems to require these days wanted their card for Aura Sync compatibility!

I know a fool and their money are easily parted with the usual Asus tax but I’m a sucker and have an Asus Motherboard, Ryujin 360mm AIO, and Thor PSU!

OcUK Staff
@Gibbo

I was after the Asus card in particular as it’s for an all Asus build and knowing that all the software Asus seems to require these days wanted their card for Aura Sync compatibility!

I know a fool and their money are easily parted with the usual Asus tax but I’m a sucker and have an Asus Motherboard, Ryujin 360mm AIO, and Thor PSU!

Unless we can get more stock we won't be reducing the Asus again to £399, were requesting more from Asus and awaiting their response, I think they will get us more and if they do we will probably drop the price down to around £429 area.

Associate
Unless we can get more stock we won't be reducing the Asus again to £399, were requesting more from Asus and awaiting their response, I think they will get us more and if they do we will probably drop the price down to around £429 area.

Thanks Gibbo!

Hopefully they’ll do something either pre Xmas or before CES 2019 if the rumour mills are anywhere near accurate?

Back
Top Bottom