• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

13900ks the last lga1700 ?

Did you also pre order the ek direct die??? i just grabbed one, bit of a wait but probs still quicker than the Supercool one
No, Im hoping someone will sell me the supercool one as I would prefer not to wait a month.

I saw a review on the EK one which looked crap. Maybe they have worked the kinks out now, but this review makes it look like a bumbling mess.
I'll give it a few more days to see if I can get hold of the supercool one, and also see if it's even worth it. Not going to bother with direct die if I get a low end KS as I will want to sell it quick when something better comes out.

Last edited:
Did you also pre order the ek direct die??? i just grabbed one, bit of a wait but probs still quicker than the Supercool one
Bit the bullet and ordered one. Estimated delivery is now 17th Feb!
Because its based on the velocity 2 matrix 7 design ill have to buy the Matrix 7 Distro plate for the O11 XL now.

If the KS is not a great sample ill cancel the EK order as I will keep the cpu at stock for easier resale at a later date.

Bit the bullet and ordered one. Estimated delivery is now 17th Feb!
Because its based on the velocity 2 matrix 7 design ill have to buy the Matrix 7 Distro plate for the O11 XL now.

If the KS is not a great sample ill cancel the EK order as I will keep the cpu at stock for easier resale at a later date.
Not too long to wait, the supercools have been out of stock forever it seems.
My KS arrives before dinner but won't get to test till later. Judging by sugilover's bining of 41 CPU's my current one is smidge under his lowest sample, keeping everything crossed. Already thinking I should have stuck to plan and bought a new monitor instead. You never know I may get lucky and get the best one known to man, sell it by another and a monitor wishful thinking!!

Not too long to wait, the supercools have been out of stock forever it seems.
My KS arrives before dinner but won't get to test till later. Judging by sugilover's bining of 41 CPU's my current one is smidge under his lowest sample, keeping everything crossed. Already thinking I should have stuck to plan and bought a new monitor instead. You never know I may get lucky and get the best one known to man, sell it by another and a monitor wishful thinking!!

Really? I purchased mine at 1:57pm yesterday before the price drop to £689 :cry: and it hasn't been shipped yet.

What's your current K sample again?

Judging by the 4 samples on the other forum 1/4 has been a decent one, hopefully more will show up to get a better picture of what to expect.

Last edited:
Really? I purchased mine at 1:57pm yesterday and it hasn't been shipped yet.

What's your current K sample again?

Judging by the 4 samples on the other forum 1/4 has been a decent one, hopefully more will show up to get a better picture of what to expect.
Did you order anything else with it that is out of stock?? Had that before as they will wait until item back in stock.

Mines SP 103 111/88 MC 74

Did you order anything else with it that is out of stock?? Had that before as they will wait until item back in stock.

Mines SP 103 111/88 MC 74
Just saw sugilover's post. Brings a bit more confidence into getting a better sample than what I have (SP 102 113/80/72)

No only ordered that, however via DPD so maybe its different schedule if you ordered yours via Royal Mail.

Possibility of a stronger IMC then to push those 9K dimms towards the 10,000mhz mark??

Pretty much the main goal of it. It'll require a cpu that supports it but also new DIMM PCB's with the CKD chip on them.

IMG_4709.jpg

The piece at bottom is CKD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom