£150 xbox 360 elite

Soldato
Right me and my flat mate just saw an add on rte for an xbox 360 elite for €170 and a quick trip south of the boarder seems really tempting.

My question is i already have a ps3, is the 360 at this price (new) worth it?

Caporegime
ummmm :confused: I earn a dam site less than £400000 a year, and paid more than that for my elite when I got it! I may have missed something in your post...

I think he is saying, that it aint worth the extra console. Unless there is some xbox only games you are very eager to play.

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the replys, what are the exclusives on the 360? Not really bothered about the multiplayer, only really enjoyed online games when its with someone i know/am sitting next too (best time iv ever had on dod was playing my mate 1 one 1 on maps that needed more people...)

Soldato
I have a PS3. Was very happy with it but bought an Xbox due to all my friends having them and wanting to play online. To be honest I've not looked back, it pains me to say :( The PS3 has only been touched for media purposes and a bash on Little Big Planet with the Mrs :p Will still be keeping it and getting GT5 but any other titles I imagine I will get on Xbox.

If I was you I'd go for it. Unless you're just getting it because its a deal and wouldn't benefit any more from it. In which case there is no point :p

Soldato
OP
[ASSE]Hinchy;15412935 said:
If I was you I'd go for it. Unless you're just getting it because its a deal and wouldn't benefit any more from it. In which case there is no point :p

Well its a one off opportunity for a top spec 360 for £150 new... Then again your probably right, i doubt id use it that much (only playing fifa with a mate at the moment on the ps3 anyway).

Back to twiddling my thumbs for gt5 :D (or looking for 4 for about £3)

Caporegime
£150 for a elite on its own isn't that great a price. I picked up an elite with Fifa 10, Forza 3 and an extra controller (with Pure and Lego Batman) for £200. Some people got an even better deal with all that and Modern Warfare 2 for the same price.

So its an OK deal but nothing special.

Soldato
£150 for a elite on its own isn't that great a price. I picked up an elite with Fifa 10, Forza 3 and an extra controller (with Pure and Lego Batman) for £200. Some people got an even better deal with all that and Modern Warfare 2 for the same price.

So its an OK deal but nothing special.

I got that deal but borderlands instead of Fifa.

Cracking deal tbh.

Just sold a premium 360 on the MM, me dad came round the other days while i was playing Forza and now wants a 360. Damn fool.

Associate
Its another one of these 'only you know if its worth it' questions really. The deal itself is 'ok' but as to whether you should spend your dough on another console thats a case of what do your friends have? will you play online? and what exclusives do you want to play on the 360? question...

Back
Top Bottom