1920 x 1200 for around £200

Soldato
To add more to my confusionment about what monitor to buy I'm thinking that the extra vertical resolution a 23"~24" 1920 x 1200 over a 1080p screen would be the better option.

So guys, sorry to ask again, but what the BEST I can get for around £200.

Mainly internet and gaming usage.

Thanks again in advance and hopefully I can come to a decision soon ;)

Ta

Paul

Soldato
OP
Yeah the LS24CMKKFV (SM2433BW) does look good for £210.

Does anybody who has one care to comment?

Also what is Samsung's pixel policy? As I'd prefer Dell as their service is great!

Soldato
OP
Yeah, sorry posted in the other thread.

Box was pre-opened as per usual from OcUK. Slight scuff on the bezel where it had been rubbing on the polystyrene packing (wasn't wrapped properly). but screen seems just fine :)

Soldato
OP
That would annoy me! You buy new and you should get new - you not going to complain?

It does annoy me, but pretty much all the things I have bought from OcUK have been pre-opened (and that's a fair few things), so I'm thinking it's just what they do.....

Not much point in complaining as the monitor works fine, but I may send a webnote about the pre-opened box...

Soldato
OP
It's not right, correct.

They have replied and said "This item could have been opened to check it had the correct power plug in as we have been having a few EU plugs sent in the monitors we do appologise that it has been damaged and we can replace the monitor if you would like?"

So a good answer I guess, and could well be true, but it doesn't explain why the TFT was partially unwrapped.....

I won't be getting it swapped out either as I've registered this S/N with Samsung and I just can't be arsed.

When the new HD4850 was sent pre-opened Gibbo gave me a 10% off voucher to say sorry, but unfortunately he left before I used it and now it can't be used (as I have to contact him before I ordered to apply the discount) :(

So a 10% sorry gift would be great this time.

Back
Top Bottom