1930s Semi Refurb - Part 12 of ... (New Bedroom)

Soldato
With the bathroom now sufficiently complete (~90%) I have lost interest and moved onto the summer house. But my wifes BF has sufficiently impregnated her so I have been told to finish this room first :rolleyes:

Current state:
IKixsKv.jpg

YCdG6TP.jpg

Plan:
1. Insulated plasterboard external walls
2. Overboard roof and block up loft hatch (unused)
3. De-plumb
4. New 22mm floor
5. Rewire (no sockets in here other than a shaver plug).

Pretty boring but thought I'd create a thread/par for the course. The roof is going to be annoying - any tips on finding something to nail into on the hip?

Associate
With the bathroom now sufficiently complete (~90%) I have lost interest and moved onto the summer house. But my wifes BF has sufficiently impregnated her so I have been told to finish this room first :rolleyes:

please specify if BF stands for best friend or boyfriend and whether you mean impregnated in the literal sense or the "with an idea" sense.....

Soldato
OP
Feeling pretty run down but gear has arrived..........

z91cfaG.jpg

I decided to go ahead and insulate the external walls, the same as the bathroom. It has made such a mega difference we haven't noticed the heating not being on in there at all. "Dodgy" yard came through again, £265 for 6x T&G 22mm, 4x 12mm, and 4x Insulated Plasterboard (delivered).

He is coming May 7th with the summer house load :eek:

Back
Top Bottom