1st Pic of my new build

Associate
Just installed my Bad Axe 2 mobo into my Akasa Mirage and wanted to share it with the population, was just too good a pic not to show off :D

Ahh, nice.

Where's the pic with all the components & cables installed! Tidy cables & creating airflows is the artistic bit! (I don't get out much...)

Not ordered any HD's or CPU / Memory or Video card yet, PSU goes in tonight.

Final Assy should be by the end of next w/e, need to get paid 1st :(

Trust me im a nut for tidy cables so you wont be dissapointed :)

Update

Got my PSU, HD's and Memory installed today and thought i would share the view. Man i love SATA cables :D

Very neat so far, just a CD, FD and GPU to go and no more worrying about cables.

Final Build Pics berfore the 8800gtx goes in next week

Decided to add another 80GB sata just for the OS and leave the 2 320GB drives in raid 0 for the games etc.....

Question? I had to install the DDR2 in the dimm 1 slots as i couldnt fit the 120mm akasa fan on the scythe in the place i wanted it.. i assume it should still run as normal?

Last edited:
Well my rig is up and running, vista is sweet as a nut except for the **** poor network speed, im running 32bit as the 64bit driver currenty suck ass!!

Here is a pic of my E6600 @ 3GHz idle, such a nice processor :P

I to thought i was a tad expensive but once i had my hands on it it absolutely screamed quality and i totally stand by that remark, best case ive ever owned period............

mishima said:
True, since looking at your case I've been looking on various websites at cases almost convinced myself to upgrade mine :o

Go on you know you want to :D

I was originally going for the Eclipse/Mirage myself but will now go for the Silverstone TJ-09 for an extra £80 on top (blame peer pressure from friends!)

Only bought mine about 3 weeks ago hahaha!! I might scout the 'bay see if I can pick something up cheap as a project perhaps I dunno! Yeah that mirage is a beast. darn that must be robbing you.

Elrein said:
Just installed my Bad Axe 2 mobo into my Akasa Mirage and wanted to share it with the population, was just too good a pic not to show off :D

Nice biuld.. :D you my want to post some of your case pics in the Akasa Club thread...in Case Central Forum :cool: Excellent M8.. :D

Elrein said:
Well my rig is up and running, vista is sweet as a nut except for the **** poor network speed, im running 32bit as the 64bit driver currenty suck ass!!

Here is a pic of my E6600 @ 3GHz idle, such a nice processor :P

you could have shown more of Britney (as she still has hair there, lol)

Back
Top Bottom