2 Anvils + Black powder = AWESOME!

Soldato
:)

Everyone having fun laughing at me?

Quit crying and enjoy the anvilness.

ags

I was simply pointing out that there is a youtube thread for this stuff.
I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy the video, I like explosions as much as the next guy and as such I found it quite entertaining

Man of Honour
Very cool but seriously, an Anvil Shooting World Championships? How do you find a talent for such things and perhaps just as importantly what made the first person think "you know what I need to do, yup, you guessed it, launch an anvil 200 feet in the air"?

Soldato
Very cool but seriously, an Anvil Shooting World Championships? How do you find a talent for such things and perhaps just as importantly what made the first person think "you know what I need to do, yup, you guessed it, launch an anvil 200 feet in the air"?

I as wondering that .

Maybe someone was playing with black powder and realised it could make a lot of force. And they thought I wonder what I could blow up next, seen an anvil and thought right lets see what happens. Then they do it and blast the anvil high and a friend with them says 'I can do better'. Then they show it someone else, 'look at THIS!' and like this thread people go 'wow that's quite amazing' give me shot and then everybody is competing (or something)

and breathe..

Soldato
cant help but think that one day someones going to try it with a dodgy anvil maybe cracked or made in taiwan or something. exploding anvil wouldnt be fun !

Back
Top Bottom