2 Videos

Associate
i remember being told the david blane thing is fake and theres a way to do it but not the ones where it shows him up that high. I remember seeing something about it being rigged like it shows the reaction of people when he does the one any1 can do which is a trick but he films another bit where they use a crane or whatever and lift him off the ground so with some editting makes it look like they saw him go that high

Soldato
First video - stands on his tippy-toes? :p Or its just staged for TV. In any case, its just illusion.

Second video - theres probably loads of em like that. I dont know about anyone else, but i find it quite interesting watching vidoes of 9/11 after all this time. You just notice things that you didnt before, probably due to not being shocked by it anymore.

Soldato
1st is staged, gotta love those crappy shows on tv where "the masked magician shows us how the greatest magic tricks in the world are really done".....

Soldato
It's staged, at one part, he uses one foot to lift himself up, the second, he did the same, but then they used a wire and used an audience that looked the same so that he could do the 1' high float.

Associate
One of my fav Blaine thing was the one they showed at the cinema several years ago where he flips a pack of cards to the camera, ask you to remember one card, and guess it right (or at least most people that I know). Sure there must've been a trick to it, but even then, I am still well impressed by it :eek:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom