• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

£200 gfx card

Associate
hi, looking to replace my sons GFX -gtx750 ti, fitted in an overclocked i3 [email protected] (8 pack)

looking for sub £200 ish, if its worth upgrading or not? thx for advice - im out of date on these matters these days.

Soldato
The release of the RX 5xx GPUs is shaking up the market right now, so you can snap up a 8 GB Radeon RX 480 or 6 GB Geforce GTX 1060 for your £200. But you do need a sufficiently powerful PSU.

Associate
I'm in the same boat as you bud, I've listened to a lot of people's opinions on here and I'm gonna go for a second hand 980Ti
do it mate, 980 Tis love to overclock don't push it to it's limits but get the core to 1400mhz which all 980 Tis will do and have the memory at +350 that'll be a nice 24/7 overclock and you're laughing (y)

Soldato
So do any of these GTX980TI cards you are buying have transferable warranties??

Plus unless the OP actually has a decentish PSU,I am uncertain whether I would run a GTX980TI if its a VS series or one of the older CX series ones. A GTX1060 or RX480 would probably be OKish I suspect.

Back
Top Bottom