2005 A1GP Championship - Round 1 - Brands Hatch

Man of Honour
Was a good race, quite annoying that GBR didn't stay in, should have got at least 2nd or 3rd.

Some teams really, really need to get their pit crew practiced, that of made it look very amateur. Looking forward to the next race now :)

Ben

Ben

Associate
Went today, was pretty good. Much closer than F1, but still wasn't much overtaking going on. I think it still needs some time to mature before it realistically beats F1 hands down.

Anyway, took a few photos with my aging A70.
Druids for this lot on the Sprint Race...

More following....

Soldato
Righto, its taken me this long to defuse since the A1 race earlier and the fact that Alonso has won, although i do like him and dont dislike renault, my allegiance is sworn to McLaren and i have been brainwashed that way by my parents so it is gutting to see Kimi not win. Alas...even more so gutting...Mr Kerr, God damn how lucky can you get followed by an immediate equal level of bad luck. Our living room cheered Team GBs pit-stop prowess and then slumped at our car parked at the side. Ah well, my dad is going to ring up Alan Docking tomorrow and make sure he knows were still in the fight and that we won the cricket... :p

The old interview with Robby almost had my mum in tears. What a gut wrencher...poor chap...roll on to our next race...where is it?

Chermany... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom