2005 Australian Grand Prix - Time and most likely spoilers later. :D

Soldato
Well it was enough to shift the Mclaren positions, he'll be absolutely kicking himself! Nice save though, looked like he could have smashed into the wall.
Karthikeyan's done a solid job, good on him!

Man of Honour
OP
I'm not sure what to say about the Jordan - the chassis looks terrible.
I think the Engine is making up for it a lot. The Toyota engine is meant to be stunning. Especially as Jordan are currently running the previous revision engines to Toyota themselves. Still a 2005 spec - just slightly older than Toyota's own.

Soldato
We get what, 2 minutes of qualifying 2 coverage?

plus a feature that is a repeat of what was played last night...

and this feature on mark webber/cricket...

and we've still gotta put up with james allen for a couple of hours :(

Soldato
Well, we saw what the Jordan was like last year, Heidfeld worked his ass off to make it look anything like an f1 car. Since it's pretty much the same chassis, we can expect some scary twitchy cornering...

Soldato
Was that not an ej-13? Didn't look like 14/15... Maybe my eyes are just funny...

40182.jpg

Look, missing the wings infront of the sidepods and the nose is very low/sleek...

Man of Honour
OP
It's a great place - the F1 roadcars cars in the entrance hall is a nice touch.

But it's not just the F1 bit thats there - It's pretty much the heart of the McLaren Group.

Plus - it goes back to the old saying - if you want them to be winners - treat them like winners

Man of Honour
OP
Aha,,the gridwalk.

Always good entertainment. Expecially with Brundle running around trying to find someone who will talk to him. :D

Man of Honour
OP
He's found DC. He always speaks to DC, but that could be because he's part of DC's management team maybe... ;)

DC does seem relaxed though. He's finally got a team built around him now really.

Back
Top Bottom