2006 European Grand Prix - Race 5/18

I thought fisi deserved a chance with a big team after his years outqualifying all of his team mates in midfield cars, but he has really messed things up in the last 2 seasons and doesn't deserve that seat at Renault for much longer

Richard T said:
yes thanks... looks like I might be an uncle by the end of the day :D :D

Awwwwwwwwwwww.....

Now you get to buy all the noisy toys, fill the kid up with caffine and sugar - then drop it back off at the parents. :D

You become the kids favourite uncle...and the parent hate you. :D

rpstewart said:
Not really, new PC's being a bit of a sod. Doesn't seem to w

Bit of a bugger that. This machine's now running XP64 very nicely. Since it's got 4gb of ram in it anyway.

Oh..and a new HDD, and a new graphics card...

rpstewart said:
I see we have the same attitude to kids. Good innit?

My favourite thing that I've done while babysitting - Little 5yr old Stewart dropped round our flat. Asked if there was anything special that I should do - was just told not to let him go to sleep.

Fair enough - I can manage that.

Plonk him down in my bean bag chair with a glass of coke and some smarties and press play on the DVD player as I was pretty sure it had Finding Nemo in it as I'd been watching it earlier.

Sadly - I was wrong. It was South Park...

20mins later there's a highly caffinated and sugar-fuelled 5yr old running around laughing his head off and shouting...

"Sucky Sucky 10 Dollar!!!" :eek: :eek:

He dad found it hilarious. Same as me pretty much. His mother didn't though - especially as they were then taking him to their friends who were Jehovas Witnesses....

Since then I have to be supervised by my othr half to babysit him. In other words - his babysitter has a babysitter. :D

Simon/~Flibster

Back
Top Bottom