2006 Monte Carlo Grand Prix - Race 7/18

rpstewart said:
So is MS refuelled to the brim or is he stuck with what he had in qually? I suppose time will tell.

As he competed in the 3rd qualifying session it should be he can only have what he filled up to at the biginning of that session...

But.....

Who knows..

Flibster said:
As he competed in the 3rd qualifying session it should be he can only have what he filled up to at the biginning of that session...

But.....

Who knows..

they said he was fueled late as they also changed his engine, only time will tell though, but i think if you start from the pits you can do whatever you want with no penalty

JUMPURS said:
they said he was fueled late as they also changed his engine, only time will tell though, but i think if you start from the pits you can do whatever you want with no penalty

Only if you do not take part in the 3rd session you can fuel and do whatever you want.

It's an odd situation

Flibster said:
Only if you do not take part in the 3rd session you can fuel and do whatever you want.

It's an odd situation

Yeah but he was allowed to change engine too, it is a strange one, i would be surprised if they didnt allow him to fuel it. and i guess he technically had a fault during the 3rd session lol

JUMPURS said:
Yeah but he was allowed to change engine too, it is a strange one, i would be surprised if they didnt allow him to fuel it. and i guess he technically had a fault during the 3rd session lol

He took part though...

Engine changs can happen at any time and he would have got a 10 place penalty.

Raikkonen pits on lap 23

Back
Top Bottom