US: 2013 Cancelled/Ended/Finished Shows

Soldato
I don't watch any of those....plus no cancel list will ever do as much damage as the writers strike did to so many great shows....

Soldato
Just noticed the usual sign of a show being cancelled. Body of Proof has episodes airing out of order. :( Latest episode is the 12th broadcast this series but was titled 305. Character development sent way back.

Associate
Wouldn't you rather it remain a good thing than get driven into the ground? I love WH13, but I'd rather see them have a definite end date and do it properly than just go on and on and then get cancelled.

My only regret is it looks like we'll never get a full cast Eureka/WH3/Alphas crossover.

Soldato
Wouldn't you rather it remain a good thing than get driven into the ground? I love WH13, but I'd rather see them have a definite end date and do it properly than just go on and on and then get cancelled.

My only regret is it looks like we'll never get a full cast Eureka/WH3/Alphas crossover.

Seeing as Alphas was cancelled last year it was never going to happen.

I must admit I do like WH13 more than Alphas and have yet to watch Eureka yet.

Associate
I suppose you're right, in that a six episode final season lets warehouse 13 go out at its own pace.

I was absolutely gutted when House finished, but it was good that the last episodes were paced well. No rushed ending, or worse, no cliffhanger ending.

Back
Top Bottom