2016 EICMA - Milan Motorcycle Show

Soldato
Kicks off this afternoon at 15:30 hours (GMT) with Ducati's centre stage reveal. Will be Live Streamed at http://premiere.ducati.com/

EICMA-ducati_launch_banner.JPG

Not that I will buy a Ducati but certainly interested to see what they are launching. Already some details online about their Desert Sled which, speaking to some dealers, is supposed to be pretty damn good.

Looking forward to seeing what other things are being launched also.

Naked & Scooter Preview video:

Enduro/Adventure Preview:
A glimpse of KTM's new full colour dash also.

MotoLive Teaser:

Last edited:
Soldato
Will be interesting to see what Ducati do. Hopefully it's another good looking bike and not re-using what they already have to make a slightly different sub-model

But that's how manufacturers make money! Keep as much of the current platform as possible, make it look as different as possible, market the hell out of it and make people believe that they can't effectively ride a bike without this new 'exciting niche'.

Man of Honour
But that's how manufacturers make money! Keep as much of the current platform as possible, make it look as different as possible, market the hell out of it and make people believe that they can't effectively ride a bike without this new 'exciting niche'.

It works judging by our whatsapp group messages :p

Soldato
Scrambler cafe racer first :cool: That actually looks damn nice.

Supersport (which everyone knew about) and now the 950 multistrada, 113bhp. That's gonna be very very good.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah, I want one :D I think it looks awesome, shame it's not a 450 so it has a bit more poke, but if you wanted a winter bike to commute on through B roads and heavy town traffic, then do some greenlaning at the weekend it'd be great!

Back
Top Bottom