2022 World Snooker Championship - 16th April to 2nd May

Caporegime
You see, it's that kind of idiotic tomfoolery why I cannot stand Ronnie. Seems to have absolutely no trust/respect for referees either. And Olivier is too weak to deal with him. He should have put his foot down and told him to play.

Caporegime
What did I miss that’s annoyed you so much?

LOL, it doesn't take much for Ronnie to annoy me.

It was just a missed red. When Judd had the white ball put back, Ronnie was just arguing over nanometres about the placement. He turns and walks back to his seat when the referee was asking him if it was OK totally ignoring him, etc.

Soldato
LOL, it doesn't take much for Ronnie to annoy me.

It was just a missed red. When Judd had the white ball put back, Ronnie was just arguing over nanometres about the placement. He turns and walks back to his seat when the referee was asking him if it was OK totally ignoring him, etc.

Just as well Len Ganley wasn't reffing, he would have crushed the white ball in one hand, turned round to Ronnie and said "happy now?" :p

Caporegime
The six-time champion appeared to be warned by the Belgian in the final frame of the session which Trump won.

The argument that followed overshadowed the end of a captivating first session.

"I get a vibe with the guy," O'Sullivan told Eurosport. "He just seems to be looking for trouble."

O'Sullivan added: "They have got hundreds of cameras out there. I am not having any of it because I think he is trying to create something

Not even sure wtf he's on about "trying to create something" like the refs got a vendetta against him.

Soldato
Just as well Len Ganley wasn't reffing, he would have crushed the white ball in one hand, turned round to Ronnie and said "happy now?" :p
Wasn’t it his son that Ronnie “assaulted” many years ago?
I may be getting players mixed up but I’m fairly sure it was something about his friend not being allowed into a room so Ronnie hit the guy, I think it was Lens son…wouldn’t have done it to Len that’s for sure lol.
All of this puts me off him as a player and yet I still like him as a person, I know he has issues but he just generally has a lack of respect for the game that has made him.

Soldato
Wasn’t it his son that Ronnie “assaulted” many years ago?
I may be getting players mixed up but I’m fairly sure it was something about his friend not being allowed into a room so Ronnie hit the guy, I think it was Lens son…wouldn’t have done it to Len that’s for sure lol.
All of this puts me off him as a player and yet I still like him as a person, I know he has issues but he just generally has a lack of respect for the game that has made him.

Not heard about that, sounds like something Ronnie might do!

He's obviously a great snooker talent, but his personality eaves a lot to be desired, IMO.

On his own admission, he partied too hard in his early days, and didn't concentrate on his profession, and it showed.

The guy should have over 10+ world championships already.

Soldato
Not heard about that, sounds like something Ronnie might do!

He's obviously a great snooker talent, but his personality eaves a lot to be desired, IMO.

On his own admission, he partied too hard in his early days, and didn't concentrate on his profession, and it showed.

The guy should have over 10+ world championships already.
It was sooo long ago, probably mid/late 90’s.

Caporegime
Is snooker one of the most skillfull sports? Level of these top guys is astounding, well Trump's a tad off his game at the moment.

Yes and it's a shame the two women on tour have done ridiculously bad (although one of them was probably stuck in Hong Kong because of CoViD). No reason why women can't be as good as the men at it.

Back
Top Bottom