2142 beta pre sign up..gogogo

Associate
hey all, jst signed up now for 2142 missed the pre test phase but im on the list for the second stage which will start on the 3rd week of august...go go go go get them quick guys...

Associate
Adam Senior said:
hey all, jst signed up now for 2142 missed the pre test phase but im on the list for the second stage which will start on the 3rd week of august...go go go go get them quick guys...

Are you going to provide a link to the sign up, or just tell us you can sign up and not where it can be done? :p

Man of Honour
Fileplanet, at a guess.

However
You have been accepted into the Battlefield 2142 beta however all beta slots are currently filled. Your beta slot is reserved! You will receive an email message when your beta slot has become available!

Last edited:
Associate
There's already a thread with all this info in it, it was posted last night a few of us got in - including me :D though i didnt get in on fileplanet - a planet battlefield raffle.

Soldato
Do you even get an email letting you know that they've receieved your application, I registered about 8 o'clock this morning and havn't received any kind of notification :confused:

Soldato
Yeah its a con tbfh, why should you have to subscribe to try a beta thats buggy as hell no doubt, just a way of getting money out of peeps.

Permabanned
Jabbs said:
Yeah its a con tbfh, why should you have to subscribe to try a beta thats buggy as hell no doubt, just a way of getting money out of peeps.

Aswell, in 1-2 weeks it becomes public on loads of sites :p Same thing happened with FSX, first, closed beta on fileplanet, then public demo came out everywhere xD
Not worth paying tbh...

Soldato
Got an e-mail this morning from FilePlanet to say that my pre-registration was accepted and that keys, beta client and beta "services" will be handed out next week.

Soldato
the current phase is the tuning beta which im currently in now, next week its a more advanced beta with some more client and server updates with all you fileplanet folk see you on the battlefield, oh and make sure you put your ingame names up so i can get your dogtags ;)

Back
Top Bottom