22" TV for kitchen

Associate
I want to replace a 19.5" Samsung TV, I don't want anything too large. Perhaps something about 22" to 24" would work. Can be a smart TV but would also be happy to just use my chromecast. Plan to wall mount it.

Any recommendations?

Soldato
There really aren't many options at this size any more (even for PC monitors!) companies just aren't making the smaller pannels. eg: there are only three 22" TVs on one e-tailer's site, and two of them are made by LOGIK.

The other is LG 22MT49DF which says has an IPS panel which might be good for viewing angles in a kitchen. Seems like it could be a good option.

Richer Sounds do the Samsung UE22H5600 & UE22H5610 (only difference is colour) which is a Smart TV if you did want that (+£50 over the LG though).

Soldato
I dont know where you have been looking but there are loads of 24" TV's. Panasonic, Samsung, Sharp, Toshiba, and all the cheaper makes like Cello, Bush etc have them. I dont think you have been looking hard enough. Black shirts have plenty too in store. Sainsburys, Tesco larger stores have plenty.

for instance

Panasonic 24" 2017 model
http://www.panasonic.com/uk/consumer/televisions/HDTV/tx-24es500b.html

bit pricey though.

I have a TX-24C300B that I picked up a while ago for our lounge, its meant to be a 720p TV but it actually does display 1080p picture which I always find strange. Picture quality is pretty good. It even says in the display info its 1080p. There are plenty of £150-£225 24" TV's if you look ranging from budget to Smart TV.

Quick search on Tesco website reveals 8 different makes of 24".

Worst thing about 24" TV's are the speakers they are a bit rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom