2407 arrived - with a surprise

Associate
Yey! My 2407 arrived :)
Sadly it came with a surprise, in the form of a load of bird poo down the side of the box, which my gf managed to get all down her trousers when she picked up the box.

Doh. I knew Citylink was cr*p, but this takes the ****.

:rolleyes: :D :D

Associate
LoL! should start a "I hate CityLink" thread!

I had a delivery this morning, I had to wait for 10min in the doorway twitching like a 6 yr old at xmas cos the illiterate retard decided to update all his forms, tidy his clipboard then do it again! I swear they find these drivers from the idiots without a village agency :mad:
when he finally opened the door 3 boxes marked fragile fell on the floor and he promptly threw 'em back in. Goodlord, if that had been my new monitor i would have stuffed his clipboard up his ***** :eek:

CityLink.....Meh!

Associate
MooSey-UK said:
CityLink.....Meh!

Lol, that just made my day! :p
Citylink is quite bad but what can you do, it's the company OcUK uses so we just have to accept the failed deliveries, damaged goods etc :rolleyes:
I have deliveries that work and those that don't, OcUK deliveries are almost always on time, my local depot is 10mins away from here so I can always walk and pick up my failed ones.

Associate
A lot depends on your local staff.

For me, the change they made to CityLink has been a huge improvement on the last lot.

The driver on my route is prompt and even apologies if he doesn't turn up at exactly the same time for each delivery.

He is probably both over qualified and also Canadian so that must help :)

Associate
Guess I'm lucky as our Citylink guys are pretty good where I am. Never had any probs from stuff delivered. Both blokes consider me one of their regular customers, with the amount of gear I've got off OcUK and other places that use them over the years :p

Associate
MooSey-UK said:
LoL! should start a "I hate CityLink" thread!

I had a delivery this morning, I had to wait for 10min in the doorway twitching like a 6 yr old at xmas cos the illiterate retard decided to update all his forms, tidy his clipboard then do it again! I swear they find these drivers from the idiots without a village agency :mad:
when he finally opened the door 3 boxes marked fragile fell on the floor and he promptly threw 'em back in. Goodlord, if that had been my new monitor i would have stuffed his clipboard up his ***** :eek:

CityLink.....Meh!

My guy did the same thing, he was banging about in the back for ages, i thought he'd knocked himself out lol
was just about to go and get it myself when he emmerged with a big box of light in his hands!! lol
I let him off for getting here earlier than normal tho!

Associate
Last time citylink delievered 2 parcels to me the guy said he couldnt find one, the one he couldnt find was the biggest box in the van with CM Stacker 830 written on it. The citylink ppl round here are useless f*cks.

Associate
my royal mail guy does that ^ i dont think he knocks cos im sat right next to the letter box i i look out of curiousity and theres a big red card on the floor saying HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Soldato
well city link did a delivery but they left it with next door neighbor, strange as there was 3 pple at home that day and a big sign saying "please use bell", anyhow did not know they had delivered it next door because they left no ticket saying they had so here i was waiting next day for the delivery only to find it was my neighbor delivering it to me.

and their staff manning the phone at their local depot are RUDE

Suspended
yanguangz said:
city link left my 2407 at my back garden. lol
that day was rainning as well. :mad:

Surprised to hear that tbh. Here, they won't even leave it with a neighbour if there's no-one in. Every time I have had a delivery from them it's been fine. Always gets here before midday and never had any damage. Can't fault them really.

Soldato
If they leave it on your doorstep or anywhere else outside just leave it a few days and say you've not received it. If they can't be bothered to get a signature for it then they can fork out for a new unit.

Associate
Last delivery I had with City Link was 4 days late, at least the company I ordered from had the decency to refund the delivery cost.

Back
Top Bottom