£27.85 move controller!

Edz

Edz

Soldato
I'm just buying 1 move controller and seeing how it goes, if I get on with it, then I'll consider investing in a nav controller and possibly a 2nd move.
(I already have a camera)

What's surprised me is how many Move games I already own, the retrospective patches are giving it some decent titles for zero extra money!

Same as, as I already have Velocity Bowling, M.A.G., TW11 & Hustle Kings :)

Caporegime
I'm just buying 1 move controller and seeing how it goes, if I get on with it, then I'll consider investing in a nav controller and possibly a 2nd move.
(I already have a camera)

What's surprised me is how many Move games I already own, the retrospective patches are giving it some decent titles for zero extra money!
Im doing the same thing - not sold on Move yet, but happy to get the Move controller to try out what Ive already got...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
I'm looking forward to using one but i'm not ordering one just yet. The party type games don't really appeal and i don't have people over that would play them. Long term I'm very interested for things like Sorcery, Time Crisis and hopefully one day Point Blank. The tech looks like it works and all the reviews i've read rate it very highly. Now its down to the developers.

I definitely won't be buying. I hate the Wii's stupid gimmicky controls, the games I play usually need a level of precision and I've found shooting games for example to be anything but precise with the Wiimote.

I've only seen reviewers commenting on how accurate the Playstation Move is, more so than the wii and motionplus.

If the accuracy is as good as the reviews claim (all of them as far as I can see) then I'd honestly expect to see move players beating DS3 players in FPS' once they get the hang of it and as long as the controls are implemented properly.

It could be like comparing playing with a mouse and keyboard to playing with a controller.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom