28 Years Later

Associate
The first one is so good, even now. The second one, I didn't enjoy quite as much, but still a very good film.

I will look forward to seeing this, if it is true.

Caporegime
1st was crazy and fresh!
2nd i cant even remember.. Was it the mansion with the soldiers holding out? (or is that something else)

next ones? Im so sick of zombie type stuff i honestly dont care ill catch it one day.

Lol Ive never even seen no.2 ... I'll try watch it soon

Last edited:
Soldato
1st was crazy and fresh!
2nd i cant even remember.. Was it the mansion with the soldiers holding out? (or is that something else)

next ones? Im so sick of zombie type stuff i honestly dont care ill catch it one day.

Lol Ive never even seen no.2 ... I'll try watch it soon

1st one was the mansion with the soldiers - remember the whole movie was them following a radio broadcast and they ended up at the mansion with the psycho's?

Last edited:
Soldato
The first one was excellent.

The second was brutal - but lacking. It did have one of the best intros ever though.
The first one was excellent and worked really well with it's lower budget and the second was way too Hollywood with a larger budget. But I agree the intro on the second one was brilliant and proper heart pounding.

Soldato
The first one was excellent and worked really well with it's lower budget and the second was way too Hollywood with a larger budget. But I agree the intro on the second one was brilliant and proper heart pounding.
Was the first one the girl with the taxi? That was such a great film IMO

Soldato
I still get scared watching these movies. Just the general over all setting of empty streets, those fast infected. *shudders* (great movies though, second one is good but not as good)

Reactions: Kyo
Back
Top Bottom