• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

2900 XTX real ?

Azrael1 said:
If you read the link and the dailytech link leading from it it speculates the performance increase could be from a new card 2900 xtx.

1. FUD
  2. Azrael1 said:
    speculates
  3. Single GTX vs 2900xt crossfire?
Sorry but that's enough for me. The g92 turned out to be some tuned version of the g80 when everyone 'speculated' that it was the 1tflop chip. Rather tired of speculation now.

lay-z-boy said:
  1. FUD
  2. Single GTX vs 2900xt crossfire?
Sorry but that's enough for me. The g92 turned out to be some tuned version of the g80 when everyone 'speculated' that it was the 1tflop chip. Rather tired of speculation now.

Bah i thought it was interesting.

You're right ill stop posting stuff like that :(

Yeah the linked benchmarks look from a reputable source but the difference looks too good to be true, its like comparing x800 with a GTX

5235_large_pcmag_xfirescores.png

This is just daft. They claim that a quad core setup with SLI 8800GTXs is getting 12,200 in 3dmark06?! I get more than that with my e6600 / single GTX.

Duff-Man said:
5235_large_pcmag_xfirescores.png

This is just daft. They claim that a quad core setup with SLI 8800GTXs is getting 12,200 in 3dmark06?! I get more than that with my e6600 / single GTX.
LOL....How can mags get away with posting crap like this :confused:

I think they most of been using some old Nvidia drivers that didn't support SLI in vista..

Back
Top Bottom