3 Half-Life 2: Episode Two Gameplay Movies available on Steam

Man of Honour
As title, couldn't see any threads about it, seems they appeared yesterday sometime, not watched them yet, downloading them from the media section on Steam store.

Man of Honour
OP
Just watched them all, looks pretty good, though hopefully not too much of the antlion stuff in the game, as it looks as though it'll bore the hell out of me.

After watching the TF2 video, it looks fantastic, and also quite fitting to the style of TFC at least, rocketjumping soldiers :p

Man of Honour
OP
The vids are available elsewhere at quicker speeds, have a look at some of the links towards the top of the page and have a browse of those sites. Steam does seem shockingly bad for downloading media, it's a horrid memory hog.

Man of Honour
OP
marc2003 said:
i didn't think to check task manager, but i just have. it's not a memory hog but it's eating my cpu cycles. maybe i need an upgrade to a dual core cpu just so i can download video clips on steam? :p

anyhoo, i've set the priority to below normal so i can at least use my pc in the meantime. :D
Memory hog, CPU hog, same difference :p

It's never that bad for me personally, only when I'm trying to play the videos or just starting to download them.

Back
Top Bottom