• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3060Ti

Associate
This seems a better way of handling the supply than the 3090, 80 and 70. Got to try and keep people happy.

AMD and nVidia are not going to be getting Q4 financial results as good as they could have considering the shortages v demand, they screwed up rather.

Associate
From what I understood, anytime today after 2pm? Is palit a good brand?

Hi Ben, I've got a Pallit GTX980 Super Jetstream in my PC which I purchased new from Overclockers years ago. Its given me zero issues so far

Hope that helps :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice prefer the delayed release to the website, actually gives a chance to have a look at reviews beforehand :D

I started September wanting a 3080, then i wanted a 3070, then a 6800XT, then a 6800.....now i'd be happy with a 3060Ti i think. Shall make an attempt to get one....the last 4 attempts haven't gone well lol.

Soldato
Yes but the 60ti is current bottom of the range while the 1070 was mid range 4 years ago.

Nvidia launches their cards in reverse order each time.

When the 1070 came out, it was the bottom card until the 1060 came out later. Then obviously the 1050ti, 1050, and 1030 came out.

After the 3060ti, they'll be the 3060, 3050ti, 3050 and lower. Just like there is every gen. Yet people are always surprised.

Associate
This seems a better way of handling the supply than the 3090, 80 and 70. Got to try and keep people happy.

AMD and nVidia are not going to be getting Q4 financial results as good as they could have considering the shortages v demand, they screwed up rather.

I believe AMD will have stellar results, considering they maxed out all production capacity that they could possibly get. Just, it hasn't been used for DYI GPUs - as we are a niche in comparison to consoles, CPUs and other products from their portfolio.

Soldato
For a part time, casual gamer who likes to dabble in racing and FPS, would the 3060Ti, paired with a 4k screen be okay? At 4k, reviews all seem to focus on high/ultra settings, but how much better will performance be at lower settings? DLSS helps? Worst case, how bad does 1440 on a 4k look?

Back
Top Bottom