• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3090 underperforming?

Associate
Just got my new pc last week, been playing some warzone but seem to get 150 - 170 FPS in the cities sometimes dropping to 134 ish. Anyone know reasons why my card should be acting like this as i see other people getting 200+ with ray tracing and 1440p, I’m on 1080p and I know it’s a waste of money for that but it got me my pc faster.

Associate
I would suspect that you might be playing with higher graphic settings, many people play warzone with low in game settings to get higher fps

Associate
OP
Others are getting higher fps than me with higher resolution and raytracing so I don’t understand? I have disabled ray tracing, most settings on max except 1 or 2 things on low so how does that make sense that they get better frames?

Associate
OP
I’m running the game on directx11 as I thought the games was crashing when I had it on directx12, turns out when I have msi afterburner installed I get a (directx fatal error encountered) message when running warzone. Would going back to directx12 be an improvement?

Back
Top Bottom