• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3090 vram

Associate
Most VRAM demanding game I've seen so far that shows me the dedicated VRAM usage is Horizon Zero Dawn, if the dedicated VRAM is reading properly it seems to use between 10.5GB and 13.9GB constantly. Game is running maxed out at 4K, other games that show usage tend to hover around 6GB to 8GB area.

TiJUk8d.jpg

Soldato
OP
Most VRAM demanding game I've seen so far that shows me the dedicated VRAM usage is Horizon Zero Dawn, if the dedicated VRAM is reading properly it seems to use between 10.5GB and 13.9GB constantly. Game is running maxed out at 4K, other games that show usage tend to hover around 6GB to 8GB area.

TiJUk8d.jpg

Haven’t played that yet is it a good game .

Soldato

What are you using to show dedicated VRAM?

Associate
Haven’t played that yet is it a good game .

Really enjoyed it, just hope they release the sequel on the PC as well eventually. Loved the story and environments. HDR in this game as well is stunning as everything is so vibrant.

What are you using to show dedicated VRAM?

MSI Afterburner 4.6.3 beta 4.

It's built in so it's quick to enable it. Works in the majority of games I play but doesn't show in games like the division 2 for some reason. That game seems to use up to 16gb VRAM in total but no idea how much it may actually be using, dedicated VRAM usage monitoring could be blocked because of the games anticheat which would be strange as the rest of the overlay works just fine in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eev9Os5iXI

Back
Top Bottom