321bhp VXR Goes Toe-To-Toe With Audi

Associate
vauxhall are a brilliant car company.

I know simply that the vectra is not so impressive coz i have driven 2 versions.. the 2003 and an earlier one. they lacked everything.

But that doesnt mean to say the ASTRA 2007 and earlier were not pretty narly cars. Sure there are better ones.. but Vauxhall are a good good brand.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
hah, i remember as a spotty teenager getting taken out in m8s cavalier sri and we felt king of the roads in the thing, even though it only put out 130bhp, but that was a 'hot' car for the time

glad it's gonna be 4wd....

Soldato
really like it ;) whats with the car manufacturers.. all new models has to be white.. :) i kinda like it on exoctic cars... but on this... meh.. should have been blue.. like with all VXR models :)

Soldato
hah, i remember as a spotty teenager getting taken out in m8s cavalier sri and we felt king of the roads in the thing, even though it only put out 130bhp, but that was a 'hot' car for the time

glad it's gonna be 4wd....

Old Cavaliers were cool, same as Novas...

My dad had a very dark purple (think skyline gtr colour) nova GTE back before they got a bad rep. I remember driving back from Plymouth at 100mph and thinking it was probably the fastest car in the world :D

Soldato
OP
My bro has this Insignia 2.0litre diesel.

I think Its freaking amazing car and also beautiful.

its 7.2secs 0-62mph but my brother has managed 6.9secs.

In real life the care looks stunning. He has it in technical grey i think.

Wonderful car, Vauxhall only did one mistake which was the Vectra, so i forgive them

I highly doubt your brother has managed 6.9 seconds to 60 in a 2.0 diseasel.

What's not to like? If you said the same about the Vectra then I'd understand.

It still looks like a boring rep mobile with a horrid interior. I hate those vertical airvents.

Soldato
The white cars always look good in press pics. In real life however they usually look rubbish with the very minor exception.

I think they have to be kept very clean to look good.

My friends 335D looks pretty sweet in white:

335d.jpg

Soldato
vauxhall are a brilliant car company.

I know simply that the vectra is not so impressive coz i have driven 2 versions.. the 2003 and an earlier one. they lacked everything.

But that doesnt mean to say the ASTRA 2007 and earlier were not pretty narly cars. Sure there are better ones.. but Vauxhall are a good good brand.

this is coming from a person who owns a mazda 6 so i know me cars i do.

Hi Azab :p

Associate
I highly doubt your brother has managed 6.9 seconds to 60 in a 2.0 diseasel.

It still looks like a boring rep mobile with a horrid interior. I hate those vertical airvents.

peter, sorry but yes the car did do 0-62 in 6.9 seconds.. sorry. But it really did lol.

and in terms of vauxhalls onboard computer, its one of the nicest menu layouts i have used.. and i am mega picky with this stuff hehe.

Still though.. Vauxhall vs BMW, BMW wins :( Oh well.. AS i said, Good attempt Vauxhall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom