330 CI Sport, circa 02/03

Excuse the rambling.....

Interest in the DC5 is hotting up now (after reducing the price :rolleyes: ) so I'm starting to look closer at a replacement.

Just had a call this morning saying a 330 ci sport I had an eye on has gone which is a shame - right price, year, right mileage etc. Bugger. :(

I've started to take the 330D Sport a 'bit' more seriously (after seeing what a remap can produce), but finding a manual Sport D is needle & haystack stuff. 95% must be autos which just aint my cup of tea, in fact - 95% of BMW's are autos full stop. Quite frustrating.

Anyway - I have a completely ludicrous ideas knocking around in the back of my mind that I need to get rid of ASAP. So - does anyone know how much servicing costs on an M3?

Been looking at Audi's but nothing tickles my fancy really around the £15k/£16k mark. Plus I'd prefer RWD over 4WD, and some of the bigger Audi's are mega thirsty. Shows you how frustrated I'm getting finding the right car - I've just been nosing at Golf R32's. Help......me.

I know how Fox must have felt now, searching for a specific BMW aint much fun at all. There's thousands out there but when you start filtering you're left with 0 results.

Oh, nearly forgot - is the Clubsport 330 just a 330 ci with carbon dash inserts and a gay spoiler? Cos it seems that way....

Bear said:
So for a standard oil change that should cost £50 - £60 they charge £190 ??

It certainly appears that way. The only mitigating factor is that there is probably well over 6 litres of engine oil, and I know they use Mobil 1.

Damn I hope their coffee is good.

Last time I got a Train to London bad things happened. :p Plus I need 100% mobility.

The cars is 99.99% going, soon.

Nozzer said:
These are "the ultimate driving machine"s, remember.

LOL :D We'll see about that when I get one. I'll post exactly as I find. :)

Hilly - You've no idea how much I love the Integra. I've had it for 16 months or so and still every single night I find some excuse to pop out to the shops in it. I've had two strangers come up to me and ask me to sell it right on the spot. Awesome car, but it's not what I need right now.

Back
Top Bottom