£350 Budget

Associate
Hi all,

I know there are a handful of threads on recommendations but I am finding it very hard to narrow down choice, there seems to be a plethora of choices.

I’ll probably be working from home for some time now and just after something comfortable and decent for my posture.

Not fussed about the looks so what’s the general consensus if I have £350 to spend? :)

Associate
OP
Thanks for the recommendation, I was looking at the secret lab titan chair also but it is out of stock.

Do you buy any chance know the longevity of the Icon, hopefully you stumbled across some long term reviews.

Soldato
Thanks for the recommendation, I was looking at the secret lab titan chair also but it is out of stock.

Do you buy any chance know the longevity of the Icon, hopefully you stumbled across some long term reviews.

Dont know if it's the same for all Noble Chairs but the one I have which is the AMG one seems to sit a little higher than other chairs I have to say I wouldnt have paid the money I did had I known it sat that bit higher.

Associate

I received my Titan last week, had to wait 4 weeks. Was worth the wait though. I cant compare to Noble, never sat in one, but availability is a bonus!

Associate
OP
Thanks guys, I went for the omega soft weave in the end which looks just right for me.

Thought I would be patient for once in my life and wait a few weeks!

Back
Top Bottom