360 Games

Associate
Having just bought a 360, I am keen to find out what peoples absolute must have games are (that are out currently and that you have played). So give me your top 5 (in order of greatness). I have bought GoW, Perfect Dark Zero and Rainbow Six Vegas (purely because of the co-op split screen), although quite keen to find out whats really awesome.

Also, what may I have missed from the launch of the 360 that would be a must buy in your opinion?

Been out of touch with gaming for many years.

Cheers :)

Soldato
1. Mass Effect (so far)
2. Dead Rising
3. Bioshock
4. PGR4
5. The Darkness

My other recommendations are Kameo, COD2, Viva Pinata, Blue Dragon, Chromehounds, Condemned, Hitman: Bloodmoney, Burnout: Revenge, TDU, Oblivion, Prey, Crackdown(edit: forgot this gem!) and Halo 3. (Sorry, that's a lot!). I'm also sorry to tell you but Perfect Dark Zero is my least favourite 360 game to date!

Last edited:
Soldato
Hmmm.

1. Smackdown 2k7
2. Dead Rising
3. Gears of War
4. Mass Effect
5. Assasins Creed

I strongly agree with Abooie's list, well with the exception of Prey - that was pants :D Do not ignore the 360's launch day titles, they are amongst the best titles around (kameo, condemned, cod2).

Associate
OP
Thanks for all your replies thus far.

Perfect Dark Zero is not graphically amazing unlike GoW, but my mate and I have got really into the split-screen cooperative side and have to say have found it really addictive.

Just out of interest, I know CoD4 is out and looks awesome but I have missed CoD2 and 3. Do either of these earlier ones have two player co-op split screen?

Thanks again

Don
Thanks for all your replies thus far.

Perfect Dark Zero is not graphically amazing unlike GoW, but my mate and I have got really into the split-screen cooperative side and have to say have found it really addictive.

Just out of interest, I know CoD4 is out and looks awesome but I have missed CoD2 and 3. Do either of these earlier ones have two player co-op split screen?

Thanks again

3 does have split screen co-op yeah

Associate
OP
Lastly, what titles are split-screen co-op. I know its all about using Live, but its still a one player vs. online players. I personally, really like the fact that I can play with a mate on the console at the same time, hence love for GoW. If you can recommend some other titles that fit this and are pretty good, would appreciate it.

Is CoD3 graphically as good as CoD4 ... or is the latter leagues apart? Just curious as the screenshots all look much much better? Shame the co-op split screen has been dropped.

:)

Associate
Rainbow 6 Vegas, Halo 3 and Gears of War are all split screen multiplayer
although Halo 3 looks pants as it only does split screen in 4:3
Vegas and Gears are both fantastic fun on split screen

Back
Top Bottom