• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3D Mark 06

Associate
I was limted to about that till I got some extra cooling. I was just a separate 'blower' fan that I sat underneath it, an antec vcool, but it gave me an extra 3-5% both at the top end and at the stable end. It only cost a tenner and I still use it now with my 7900gt. Might be worth a look.They don't do exactly the same product on this site, but they do a few others that are probably as good if not better.

Soldato
That looks about right for that card :p

Mine got to 6618 at 690/1700 with the stock cooler. But it just won't go higher. If I put up the voltage it just freezes. Maybe a fan on the vregs, I've yet to see a GPU cooler I'd trust with an XTX. It's so hot.

Last edited:
Soldato
NightmareXX said:
Seeing as this is a 3Dmark06 type thread......what should i get with my system (See sig)?

Tis 1GB RAM BTW.

5000ish?

I'd have thought more... is it clocked at all? Dual core and x1900 should be almost equal to my SLI, surely? :confused:

Soldato
bbreezeuk said:
hey guys,

just ran 3dmark 06 and got 4K was wonderin if this is anygood

Sounds good to me.....my 7800GT (before current X1900XT) scored 4112 with a mild OC :)

NightmareXX said:
Seeing as this is a 3Dmark06 type thread......what should i get with my system (See sig)?

Tis 1GB RAM BTW.

5000ish?

Should break 6k......my 06 score with a modest 1900XT OC to 685/786 and X2 3800+ @2.5GHz gives a whisker over 6 (6025 :D ).....may need a CPU OC to help it on it's way......I scored 5602 @ stock on the XT, for reference

Back
Top Bottom