• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3DMark06 Scores?

Noc0de said:
I've got a Noctua NH-U12F currently with one fan on it, but I've got another winging its way to me in the post :)

I've also got 2 x OcUK 2GB (2x1GB) DDR2 PC2-8500C5 1066MHz Dual Channel Kit.

Any advice for overclocking? (as I'm clearly a n00b from my posting today so far :))

Ahh same cooler as me... it's decent, though temps are still going to be rather frisky with your CPU. Best advice for overclocking I can give is don't simply ask for advice then do it right away... real the numerous overclocking guides on the web http://www.google.co.uk/search?sour...2GGFB_enGB219GB223&q=core2+overclocking+guide and then just read and absorb as much as possible before you get your hands dirty. It's far more rewarding that way and you will achieve your maximum overclock safely and with confidence. :)

Back
Top Bottom