3rd time lucky xbox 360

Associate
Guys

I have had two xbox 360 first came on release day lasted 20 days then returned back to Microsoft.

The replacement lasted 5 days and therefore got my money back this was 6/01/06

are the Xbox 360 any better any new Xbox 360 Revision I really want one again the 20 day's or so when I first had it back in december was awesome, now seeing E3 and the games I want one again.

Is buying a Xbox 360 still pot luck

Soldato
That's some real bad luck! Loadsamoney will tell you there's nothing wrong with the 360's! ;)

I guess it's just pot luck, I hope mine works fine when it comes back.

Associate
My launch day one crashed a lot but I eventually replaced it with one made in Jan. Not had any problems since, it does seem like the ones built Oct-Nov ish were more prone to failure.

Associate
I bought mine last month, not sure of the manufacture date but...

Due to space restricitons, I have the console laying horizontal on a shelf in a closed TV cabinet. The PSU brick is on the floor.

even with the glass cabint doors closed, I can play on the console for hours with no issues whatsoever.

It gets a little warm to the touch but by no means hot like a lot of people have been reporting.

Okay, so I've only had it for about 3 weeks but even without taking care over where it's placed it seems to be very reliable.

Back
Top Bottom