3x Nuclear Dawn Steam guest passes to give away.

Soldato
Just logged into Steam and noticed I have 3 guest passes for 3-day access to Nuclear Dawn. It's a pretty good multiplayer game and well worth a try. If anyone's interested, just post here with your Steam name and I'll get in touch! :)

Permabanned
I'd reccomend if you're going to get into this game properly, to play with a clan or at least a group of skilled mates.

Thats because, this is the most infuriating game I've played with randoms as success is defined by how competent your team is. A lot of people have no clue about some of the finer points of the game and simply play like its a basic tdm game.

Soldato
Its a pretty fun game but it depends too much on a few people knowing what theyre doing and a coordinated commander, the playerbase is too small for competition :(

Soldato
hrm this could explain the guestpasses :D

Yeah i bought it in the xmas sales and have a few guest passes too, but not played it in a month or so. I'll admit it is very fun but there are just too few people and the skill level of the people playing was particularly low when i tried it.

Soldato
OP
Ah right, it's just that the trust "send an email" link doesn't reveal the actual address. I've sent you a mail using that method. If you reply to it, I'll get your address.

Back
Top Bottom