• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

40 Series SUPER Value

Associate
Don't listen to them SkillTim, I have also been occasionally bored over the last couple of years and have Excel:

Screenshot-2024-01-23-220719.png

Premium access to rest of the table + personalised custom graphs can be purchased on my Patreon :D

Associate
OP
In reviews you don't see value propositions. They tend to wack all the numbers at you and assume you know what's best for your price point or performance point. It was my quick attempt to help a community with either efficiency or bang for buck. But then again, in some situations anything more than a 4060Ti is overkill.

Associate
In reviews you don't see value propositions. They tend to wack all the numbers at you and assume you know what's best for your price point or performance point.
Exactly, and prices can change at anytime, so their conclusions are quickly incorrect. Also, no-one does UK pricing...

Last edited:
Associate
Those slightly amused by this post are not factoring in what card the OP had, it may have been 2000 series or older, in which case it's a big step up. Not so much if he or she came from a 3060ti/3070 or higher.

I'm just disappointed that the 4070ti super turned out to be more of a turd than I hoped.

Soldato
I wouldn't commend any card in the RTX 4000 series on value particularly.

But the RTX 4070 Super does improve on the RTX 4070 quite a bit, in terms of performance. It's still a bit too expensive though, it would win a bit more if the MSRP was £50 cheaper.

I think the problem is that it came a bit too late for many people to be interested - Lots of people will be looking ahead to new generations like RDNA4 that will release at the end of the year.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Their graphs will be correct today, but what about next week/month, or a flash sale/discount?

I don't actually use my table to make buying decisions (I'm currently waiting for a 4090 RMA...) but it is interesting to see how things change over time.

Performance and price will gradually change, that's inevitable with pc hardware.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom