£400 to spend, recommend me a 24" monitor that supports sound, vga, component.

Soldato
I'm looking for a monitor that supports my computer (vga) and my 360 (old component model) and it also needs to have some sort of sound jack that comes with it so I can plug some 2.1 speakers into. I asked something similar to this before however I made the mistake of assuming my 360 was HDMI, it's not.

I had a look at the Hyundai w240D here and it pretty much fits the criteria: http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MO-056-HY

Does anyone have any issues with this monitor, or can you suggest anything better for me in the £400 range budget?

Any help would be great as I need to decide pretty soon.

Thanks.

Associate
Woohoo a response!! Thanks! :) No idea why help is so minimal these days on OCUK, it used to be more useful than google!
Its probably mainly where your posting in the forum, every other subsection seems to get answered faster. Probably because theres a lot more repeat questions here.

Best bet is searching through this forum and reading all the "24" monitor " threads tbh.

Id personally go for a dell 2408...though a tiny bit out your price range.

Soldato
Best bet is searching through this forum and reading all the "24" monitor " threads tbh.

The problem with looking through all the 24" screen threads is that there's so many, and not many of them cover the specifications Freeman needs. (Components & sound).

The Dell with the soundbar looks pretty good.

Associate
If you stretch another £30 you could buy the Benq FP241w. I just bought one myself and it's easily the best money I have spent on computing hardware.

Just noticed you need a monitor with a sound jack......forget my post.

Back
Top Bottom