40k conquest

Associate
Anyone else collecting these
After looking at the prices for the models and paints on games workshop the prices don't seem to bad

Used to play 40k about 18 years so my painting skills need some work

Soldato
I signed up for it about 6 months ago because I'd always wanted to play Warhammer. Then they decided they were only doing a limited release, so I started collecting the normal way.

Now they're coming out, and I haven't bothered to stop the subscription, as I've quite liked having some extra models to practice on.

I've sinced moved on to Age of Sigmar stuff, so I've got two 40k Start Collecting boxes sitting there wasting space :(

Permabanned
I've got it, ordered it when it was first released and as Pookie said, it got kinda cancelled. I got the first 4 magazines free for being signed up previously and have let the sub continue as they plan on giving out several limited release models which is sweet PLUS I want to build a few kill teams.

The only thing to remember is that they are all push fit non pose able models but they do go together well and its pretty decent value for money.

Soldato
I was seriously tempted to sign up, I want to collect Death Guard as my next army and expand my scenery collection as well however I wasn't interested in the SM stuff as I have around 11000 points of SM already. I figured the money I would be spending weekly on the sub I could save and put towards the models I want, I could have sold the SM stuff I guess but I'm far too lazy :p

If I didn't have so many marines I would have been all over it as I think it's a fantastic idea and a good price.

Back
Top Bottom