422 PPD from 780ti

Associate
As per title really , added a gpu folding slot and the 780ti boosts to full load clocks and gpu load 100% but only delivering 422 PPD. Does that sound right?

Soldato
As per title really , added a gpu folding slot and the 780ti boosts to full load clocks and gpu load 100% but only delivering 422 PPD. Does that sound right?

if you've only just added it then give it time, it usaly takes till it gets past 1% for the ppd to gets its self sorted.

Associate
OP
folding on cpu is a bit of a waste, i dont even use my 5960x as it cant compete with gpus, join us on boinc with your cpu tho if u want :)

I've been doing it all wrong it seems ! :D Been folding for a couple of years on cpu with no passkey !!

My i5 was getting me around 1400 ppd and my i7 2400 ppd and I just assumed that was what ppl got. Tried the gpu a couple of times then cancelled it as it wasn't getting me much ppd but have now realised from this thread that I lacked patience with it !!!!

Will most certainly just use the gpu now as 280k ppd is so much better than the combine 4k I was getting :D

What projects on BOINC would you suggest for the CPU ? (i5 4460)

Associate
I've been doing it all wrong it seems ! :D Been folding for a couple of years on cpu with no passkey !!

What projects on BOINC would you suggest for the CPU ? (i5 4460)

Depends what you fancy doing, its your electric thats burning :) theres medical stuff or science, wierd numbers or search for aliens

Team 10 could do with some help on NFS@home if you want?

Back
Top Bottom