• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

4890 crossfire

Associate
OP
well everything juust about fits in the case, the case is a thermaltake kandalf VA9003SWA case, but the fan is sticking out instead of being inside because it wouldnt fit :D and the graphics card is at the left bottom so possibly the worst place <.<

Associate
OP
currently i have a core clock of 870 and memory clock of 1050, how much do i have to lower them to have about 5 degrees of less temp :D

Associate
OP
i havent overclocked them, these are stock of the vapor-x

where i live they are kinda impossible to sell, the top end card here is 4650 lol

Associate
OP
got a small 9cm fan, opened a case just a tiiinyy bit id say about 30 degrees, then put the fan blowing air onto the cards, and the huge 25 cm fan to blow the air out of the case, now i get 78 at load from 82 at idol before.

thing is, im thinking of making a hole in the case window, to put the fan there so i wont have to leave the case a bit open, if i do that im gna install 1 more fan so i can drop the fan from 100% to auto

so is that ok?

Back
Top Bottom