• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** 48HR SPECIAL: AMD 3700X ONLY £259.99 !! ***

Associate
Good for you but there are many of us who have not been that fortunate. Mine could only do 4.175 GHz on one core and none of the others would boost above 4.05 GHz at any given time. Whereas all of the cores on my 1600X can boost to 4.1 GHz.

Interesting, my 3600X boosts to 4.4Ghz when gaming etc on all cores almost all the time with stock bios config. I use a Noctua NH-U14S and the temps never go above 65c-ish even though its took a while to get used to seeing 1.45v screaming through these processors by the way these Ryzen boosts.

Associate
Interesting, my 3600X boosts to 4.4Ghz when gaming etc on all cores almost all the time with stock bios config. I use a Noctua NH-U14S and the temps never go above 65c-ish even though its took a while to get used to seeing 1.45v screaming through these processors by the way these Ryzen boosts.

Well the 3600X is better binned. Though that's a good sign, you should try a 4.4/4.3 GHz all core OC.

Associate
Well the 3600X is better binned. Though that's a good sign, you should try a 4.4/4.3 GHz all core OC.

No need, I don't do anything that requires all cores powering at 100% like rendering. It boosts to 4.4Ghz when gaming/all other stuff I do on the PC across all cores (Not 100% load) so I will just leave it as it is.

Back
Top Bottom