*** £490 OFF! Titan X Pascal ***

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
OP
Not that I am doubting you on this - but its the first time I've heard this and was about to press the button on a 600P M.2.

Do you have a source for this showing some figures? Want to avoid buying both a regular SSD and the 600P if possible.
It's down to the motherboard initialisation, SATA is done first. Seriously though, the difference is tiny. Would be unnoticeable unless you had a stop watch.

Associate
yeah no worries, maybe another coming up? :)

i'm looking at a new pre build (im lazy) and honestly would rather buy from OC as i have before, everything just has a feel of quality and attention that you dont get from the likes of scan etc.

OcUK Staff
yeah no worries, maybe another coming up? :)

i'm looking at a new pre build (im lazy) and honestly would rather buy from OC as i have before, everything just has a feel of quality and attention that you dont get from the likes of scan etc.

We shall try to do another maybe over XMAS so check our site daily, but of course such deals are hard as it cost us a few thousand to do such a deal.

We are working very closely with Intel and they are super impressed with how quick the system sold so I am sure they will want to do something again over XMAS time. :)

Associate
We shall try to do another maybe over XMAS so check our site daily, but of course such deals are hard as it cost us a few thousand to do such a deal.

We are working very closely with Intel and they are super impressed with how quick the system sold so I am sure they will want to do something again over XMAS time. :)

you make it sound like you lose money when you do deals?

OcUK Staff
you make it sound like you lose money when you do deals?

A deal like this would make a loss, of course we do not because to make the deal happen we get the manufacturers to give us marketing support to make it possible.

If we could sell PC's at this price all the time and make a profit, then we would love to but we'd quickly go bankrupt.

Soldato
Sad that some lost out.......but on a good note mine arrives tomorrow - wooohooo.
Sorry :).
I've missed offers before and even this time was busy so thought I'd leave it until the evening before ordering (not expecting many to sell at least in 8 hours) so good thing I thought sod it and quickly placed the order just after lunch as they were all sold out by 4pm-ish.

Always worth monitoring the forums around typical sales times. Next one being Boxing day through to New YEars.

Soldato
Received. Well packaged both outside and also inside the case. Good clear labels both about removing packaging and also detailing what to keep(ie, the main box in case of returns). A Welcome pack included especially useful to the beginner so skipped over that but a nice touch. Nice and quiet for an air cooled system when under light load and now seated on the desk rather than under.

The product is good quality and is a neat install. The power supply is slightly different from that was expecting (700w 80 bronze instead of 750 gold) but still more than enough and have no complaints about that and I have a spare 860w Seasonic Platinum PSU I might swap in anyway and the one provided will be used in another system possibly. However, as the install is so neat I don't want to pull it apart :) so may leave it as is for now.

Usually build my own systems but am happy with this and impressed by what OC have built.

First thing was of course to find the harribo which was easy to find.

Box for the TX and the Mobo provided and all the little extra, ie, screws, and even the blank for when the CPU is removed.

Last edited:
Soldato
Received. Well packaged both outside and also inside the case. Good clear labels both about removing packaging and also detailing what to keep(ie, the main box in case of returns). A Welcome pack included especially useful to the beginner so skipped over that but a nice touch. Nice and quiet for an air cooled system when under light load and now seated on the desk rather than under.

The product is good quality and is a neat install. The power supply is slightly different from that was expecting (700w 80 bronze instead of 750 gold) but still more than enough and have no complaints about that and I have a spare 860w Seasonic Platinum PSU I might swap in anyway and the one provided will be used in another system possibly. However, as the install is so neat I don't want to pull it apart :) so may leave it as is for now.

Usually build my own systems but am happy with this and impressed by what OC have built.

First thing was of course to find the harribo which was easy to find.

Box for the TX and the Mobo provided and all the little extra, ie, screws, and even the blank for when the CPU is removed.

I'm surprised with a build of this price that a 80+ Bronze would be used, a 650w Gold/Plat would have been the better option.

Back
Top Bottom