** 4K GAMING 1MS 60Hz MONITOR @ SUB £500 !!!!! ** (IN STOCK NOW)

OcUK Staff
Hi there

OcUK has made a deal with Samsung to the UK Etailor partner for their 4k Monitor designed for gamers and professionals, using a TN panel with 1ms response and 60Hz over DisplayPort connection:-

Samsung U28D590 4K 60Hz 1ms Widescreen LED Monitor - Black @ £499.99 inc VAT

MO-204-SA_400.jpg

Samsung U28D590 the Main feature of novelty is the resolution 4K (3840×2160), exceeding Full HD (1920×1080) four times. Natural color reproduction with soft color transitions is achieved, in particular, by playlist 1 billion colors. Response time is 1 MS, which perfectly fit to play the game content. Also amongst the peculiarities of the availability of an updated Picture-in-Picture (PIP 2.0). With its help it is possible to reproduce a picture of a small window in the original resolution up to Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) as the main picture is reproduced in UHD. In addition, when playing content small-resolution, innovative function UHD upscale will improve the clarity and quality of the image to the maximum possible resolution of 4K (3840×2160).

The novelty provides connectivity, audio-video devices: include 2 HDMI port and one interface connector Display Port. It is worth noting that the monitor can be connected at once two PC and play back content from both devices without any loss of quality, resolution images with each PC will 1920×2160. This monitor can be easily connected Xbox or PlayStaion4 via the HDMI.

Specification:-
- Size with stand (W x H x D ) : 660.9x486.3x169.4 (mm)
- Without stand (W x H x D ): 660.9x410.0x64.7 (mm)
- Packaging (W x H x D ): 794x452x109 (mm)
- Display Screen Size: 28" (70.8cm)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Panel Type: TN
- Brightness: 300cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 (Typ)
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 10,000,000
- Resolution: 3840x2160
- Response Time: 1ms (GTG)
- Color Support : 1B
- Viewing Angle (H / V ): 170 ° / 160 °
- Connectivity: 2x HDMI (30Hz), 1x DisplayPort (60Hz)
- USB Hub: NO
- Speakers: NO
- Warranty: 2yr

Only £499.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Stock is Expected at somepoint in May, there is no firm ETA apart from it will be May sometimes. Were expecting this monitor to sell like hot cakes as its 28", 60Hz, 1MS and 4k resolution for under £500, so we are expecting this one to run short, as such get your orders in quick to guarantee one from the first batch we receive.

OcUK Staff
OP
I've seen this monitor somewhere else with a lower price and earlier ETA.

Are OcUK definitely expecting to be earliest people with this?

Yes. The forest is telling porkies as I am buying from Samsung direct as do the forest and they won't be getting stock until 3-4 weeks after OcUK do.

If they want to miss-lead customers its upto them, but were trying to be truthful with the ETA. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Any update on this?

ETA are exactly what they are, estimated. Nothing precise about them.

The latest we know and has not changed is they will be here end of May or first week of June.

As to the Rainforest you will see they no longer list the product, as predicted they were just miss-leading customers.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Out of the 500 initial batch we've pre-sold nearly 300!
ETA are always an estimate, but Samsung saying we should get stock end of next week or week after at latest. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Exactly what I came here to find out.
Part of me is saying "Wait until it's out and you can read more than 1 real customer review" the other part is saying "shut up and take my money."
I'd just hate to wait too long and miss them sell out for a while.

The only thing that's really putting me off is lack of Vesa mounting, but for the price and reviews I've seen, I guess I can live without it!

From latest, best case our stock arrives end of next week. Worse case they arrive week after. Not long to wait now. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

We are expecting a large delivery early next week which will clear nearly all backorders and another large delivery is expected the following week which will give us plenty of free stock available.

Back
Top Bottom