£5 off at HMV.co.uk

Soldato
£5 off when you spend over £30, applied to that transaction at checkout. Think HMV aren't a competitor :confused:

£30 or more must be spent in one transaction between 9 a.m. 25/08/06 - 9 a.m. 29/08/06 to qualify for £5 off that transaction. Offer applies on HMV.co.uk only. Subject to availability. Discount will be applied to your order above £30 at checkout at time of purchase and cannot be used retrospectively. E-voucher is not valid against purchases of downloads, Electronic Gift Cards, E Gift Certificates, event tickets, Apple hardware, games bundles, games hardware and any other electronic hardware (e.g. Digital Music players).

Currently that'll let you get :-
Test Drive Unlimited (360) for £35
Saint's Row (360) for £35
Just Cause for (360) £35
Lego Star Wars (360) for £30
Dead Rising (360) for £35

Last edited:
Soldato
lordrobs said:
So could I order 2 games in 2 seperate orders and save a tenner?

I just cancelled 2 preorders with game.net and placed with them HMV as seperate orders. Got both Enchanted Arms and Gears of War for £34.99 incl. delivery. :)

I would order every game I think I'll ever want but might be moving house end of the year, darn it.

Nice find, thanks.

Soldato
HMV suck for delivery in past experience, i think they order from other retaillers first then onto you.

My pre-order with them for an xbox title came a week later :(

Soldato
Yeah they do suck for delivery. I think for the saving though I'll go with it and just wait a few days. If you want it on the day of release though I would look elsewhere.

Soldato
HMV prices are about £5/£10 too dear anyway - so it's a pointless trip.

Did anyone else take advantage of the time some idiot in the shop priced Pro Evolution 5 at £14.99?

That's the only time I've bought from them.

Soldato
£39.99 seems to be the norm price everywhere..

ive been looking for a good deal on Saints Row so this is quite nice as i just got an email saying "buy saints row and get some points on your card"

Soldato
McDaniel said:
i got £10 of credit on my HMV points card but ive only got TDU ordered ill prob rent the others.

I just realised ive got £10 on my points card that i didnt even know i had.. wuhay.. although it says you can only use £5.00 per transaction i think..

Also, im not seeing this £5 off.. where should it show up.. can anyone confirm it is actually working?

Soldato
Well, i just went through with my order, and i got £4 off for something and then my £5 off from my evoucher thing.. and the email has come through saying £35.99 but my order on the site still says £30.99 so im gonna sit it out and claim my money back.. already moved the order and £9 off is good with me..

Back
Top Bottom