£54.45 shipping charge from OcUK!!! What's going on?

If its still the same tommorow, just give them a call man and find out, that will put your mind at rest.
Unless ofcourse someone answers you with what you need to hear before then. :)

I think it's a bug.

That Asus case + Dell 30" cost £14.95 for delivery...surely £54 can't be right.

p.s. I tried the exact same spec and delivery also came to £54 so it's not just you. :)

Explicit said:
I think it's a bug.

That Asus case + Dell 30" cost £14.95 for delivery...surely £54 can't be right.

p.s. I tried the exact same spec and delivery also came to £54 so it's not just you. :)

Yeh I just tried adding the same spec up aswell - and still get the £54 delivery.

Hi there

Try again in 5 minutes, I just checked the product and its weight was incorrect, it has now been corrected so give it another go in a few minutes. :)

Gibbo said:
Hi there

Try again in 5 minutes, I just checked the product and its weight was incorrect, it has now been corrected so give it another go in a few minutes. :)

lol what the hell was it showing as? 2 tonne? lol i once ordered 3 full sets of top end gear with monitors totalling 5-6k and the shipping was about £30 and that musta been 3-400kg's of stuff so god knows what this one monitor was showing as!!

Thanks gibbo, that has kinda fixed it...
but now it is £25; better, but if I remove that monitor and add 4 x Hyundai ImageQuest N91S 19" LCD Monitor (just to prove my point) then the delivery is £15. I think the weight is still incorrect.

Or maybe it actually weighs more than 4 x the Hyundai ImageQuest N91S 19" LCD Monitor, but i would hope not ;)

eatmuchpie said:
Thanks gibbo, that has kinda fixed it...
but now it is £25; better, but if I remove that monitor and add 4 x Hyundai ImageQuest N91S 19" LCD Monitor (just to prove my point) then the delivery is £15. I think the weight is still incorrect.

Or maybe it actually weighs more than 4 x the Hyundai ImageQuest N91S 19" LCD Monitor, but i would hope not ;)

Best can do m8, its a very heavy order with you having items such as case, PSU, speakers and monitor. Reason N91S is cheaper is because it was on the system as too lightweight.

OK then, thanks for the help gibbo, I suppose it is quite a lot of stuff, and the grand total comes to £700 now, which is what my friend's budget is, so everything is cool now.

Back
Top Bottom