• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

5850 delayed?

Associate
The fact that no online reviewer has managed to get hold of any 5850 card to test can be seen as a bad sign.... I find that very odd for a card thats supposed to be officially available (then the higher end part has been with reviewers for days before launch if not weeks...).

Associate
The fact that no online reviewer has managed to get hold of any 5850 card to test can be seen as a bad sign.... I find that very odd for a card thats supposed to be officially available (then the higher end part has been with reviewers for days before launch if not weeks...).

Apparently HardOCP will have the review up tomorrow

Soldato
i've just pre-ordered a Powercolor ATI Radeon HD 5850.

so hopefully ocuk will have the stock very soon...

why people saying wednesday? i thought the release date is october 2nd.

Last edited:
Associate
Called the sales team about a hour ago. Confirmed that the powercolour 5850's should be there for wednesday. So i'll be on my way wednesday afternoon to pick it up :)

Soldato
i sent ocuk a webnote about when they'll get stock. they replyed sayng this:

Dear gareth,

Thank you for your web note. This is when they are due, so once they arrive we should be able to dispatch your order straight away for you. which means you should receive the order on Thursday.

Regards,

Steven Levitt

:D:D

Associate
Ordered mine from another website and got a message today to advise the ETA had changed. Fortunately for the better and thy advised an ETA of 28/09/09 (today!).

Lets see when it gets delivered to me though.

Andy

Soldato
It's buried deep in a long thread about the release of the 5850/5870 where a few of us were a little bit disappointed that we'd ordered 5850s that they'd said on the site were in stock...........when they weren't!

Looking forward to getting one this week though :)

Back
Top Bottom